Profile for SecretReviewer > Reviews

Merlin - Complete Series 1 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Colin Morgan
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest PERFECTION., 16 Sept. 2012
Wow. This is a must have. I am a very big merlin fan and this was an excellent purchase! Amazing in fact! With the complete collection i honestly couldn't have asked for more!
No regrets - this is an amazing bargin!

4" My Blue Nose Friend Feathers the Peacock
4" My Blue Nose Friend Feathers the Peacock

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute!, 11 Aug. 2012
I brought this, for a loved one and she absolutely loved it! She was so pleased but the only thing that made me give it 4 star was the fact that it came in a card - board kind of package which could have easily been broken. Fast delivery and yes I would definitely recommend this item! 10/10.

Roxy Women's Sugar Baby Plain Backpack Violet XKWBA621
Roxy Women's Sugar Baby Plain Backpack Violet XKWBA621

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 10 Aug. 2012
Looking for a plain, but stylish backpack, this one was perfect! Such a bargain! Very convenient, strong and good! I thoroughly recommend this!

Doctor Who: Series 1 - Volume 3 [DVD] [2005]
Doctor Who: Series 1 - Volume 3 [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Christopher Eccleston
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good!, 10 Aug. 2012
Amazing! I am a very big Doctor Who fan! When I went into a shop looking for it, the price was ridiculous! But on Amazon it is a very big bargain! So i would definitely recommend this to any Doctor Who lovers! Just amazing!

iGloo High Gloss Rubber Gel Skin Case for BlackBerry 8520 Curve & 9300 Curve 3G- Solid White

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay., 10 Aug. 2012
I brought this item, hoping I could use it forever. But after a couple of weeks the inside got dirty and turned all black. It also made the outside have a chalky black look. Delivery was quick, which was good but over all, you get what you pay for.

Silver Plated Trinket Jewellery Box
Silver Plated Trinket Jewellery Box
Offered by AJintheForest Trading Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 10 Aug. 2012
I brought this item, for a very special friend of mine and she absolutely loved it! She was thrilled! The item came with speed and was very well packaged. I would recommend this item to anyone who wants to personalise something for a special person! 10/10!

Piano Lessons, Book 1  (Waterman & Harewood Piano)
Piano Lessons, Book 1 (Waterman & Harewood Piano)
by Fanny Waterman

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased!, 10 Aug. 2012
This was an excellent purchase! Fast delivery and very good for first time piano players! I would definitely recommend this to any first time piano players as it was very helpful to me! Ten out of ten!