Profile for D. P. > Reviews

Content by D. P.

D. P. "D, P." (London, UK)

Better Business English: Executive Writing Skills for Managers: Master word power to lead your teams, make strategic links and develop relationships: 3

4.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with this series!, 5 Oct. 2009
Having read the first two books (they are very easy to get through on the train) I thought I'd look ahead and try this book. Like with the 'Make Impact' book, I was amazed at how much there is to think about. I hadn't realised just how important good writing skills are!

Better Business English: How to Write Effective Business English: The essential toolkit for composing powerful letters, emails and more, for today's business needs.: 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Very clear and practical book, 5 Oct. 2009
I got all three books in this series and was delighted with how they all covered aspects of writing which tended to be lacking as I grew up. I found this first book to be a wake up call for people like me of the importance of getting your communication right. It was easy to read and full of useful tips with check lists to go back to.

Better Business English: Make an Impact with your Written English: How to use word power to impress in presentations, reports, PR and meetings.: 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helpful book, 5 Oct. 2009
Of the three books in this series (I bought them all), this hits the target for me perfectly given the stage I am at in my career. I probably have never really given my writing the attention it needs and the messages in this book really made me think. I now realise that barely adequate writing is just not good enough. The book offers the sort of practical advice I just haven't seen in other text books.