Profile for NigeyC > Reviews

Content by NigeyC

NigeyC (West Midlands)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sleep Easy (feat. Residents of Exeter Ymca)
Sleep Easy (feat. Residents of Exeter Ymca)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome talent..and a really nice chap!, 6 April 2013
I first saw Adam at the Exeter Food and Drink Festival a year ago just as he was about to go on BBC's The Voice. Great show and got to say hello after. Fast forward a few months with an album in the bag and he pops into my school to entertain year 7&8 with a lunchtime gig..solid guy!

Power Within / Ltd Ed Boxset
Power Within / Ltd Ed Boxset

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!, 23 April 2012
I have been following DF from the very early days and this is my favourite release since Sonic Firestorm. I was lucky enough to see the album launch show in Birmingham last week and they didn't disappoint. "Cry Thunder" is my stand out track, clearly Sam Totman was getting all celticy and watching Pirates of the Caribbean at the same time as writing this tune as I can hear elements of both in the song...brilliant!

Suits - Season 1 [DVD]
Suits - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gina Torres
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 29 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Suits - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I stumbled onto this by accident not normally being a Dave viewer but I am so glad I did! I've always enjoyed legal drama with a comedic twist, LA Law, Ally McB, The Practice, My Cousin Vinny etc so this is just perfect for me. I would give it 5 stars but the price at the moment (£17.99) is far too expensive...so once it's a bit cheaper (£10 - £12)it's game on and five stars!

3-Year Kindle Protection Plan with Accident & Theft Cover by SquareTrade, UK customers only

4.0 out of 5 stars Insurance, 5 Jan. 2012
It's always a risk buying insurance when you don't know if you need it and whether, should you need to claim it will have been worth the money. At a quarter of the cost of a Kindle it seems expensive..unless I break it!

Croydex Twist 'N' Lock Anti-Fog Mirror, Chrome
Croydex Twist 'N' Lock Anti-Fog Mirror, Chrome
Offered by Jt247

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the gym!, 15 April 2011
I had to buy a second one of these as I left the first in a hotel room bathroom! Brilliant bit of kit and fantastic to take to the gym for the closest shave (after a sauna & jacuzzi) that I've had. Some people are saying that it steams up in the shower..so here's a top tip...hold it under the hot shower for a bit until it is the same temperature as the ambient..it will never steam up! Others said it might break...well I've dropped it several times on to tiles and it hasn't..make sure the tiles are dry and it won't slip either..

McCulloch Hedgetrimmer 2 Stroke Petrol 56cm Bar 25cc With Anti-Vibration Handles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit!, 4 April 2011
I bought this to replace my B&D electric one that I'd managed to burn out trimming the hedge! First impressions were the good build quality, easy instructions and ease of starting. I already have mixing bottles for other petrol gardening eqpt so didn't miss there not being one in the package. Once started it got to work in no time and did a great job around the garden on big hedges as well as smaller ones. I'm quite agile and reasonably strong so didn't feel any effects of the weight but possibly a smaller person might find it a struggle after a while. Because of the anti-vibration handles I experienced no white-finger or vibration injuries which I had done when borrowing a neighbours trimmer last year. Overall, for the price..a great purchase!

Sennheiser PMX 80 Eco Rugged Stereo Neckband Headphones for Sports
Sennheiser PMX 80 Eco Rugged Stereo Neckband Headphones for Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Top value for money!, 19 Feb. 2010
Finally, after trying several ear phones to use whilst running/sporting/anything these are excellent...especially as they are half the price on Amazon as they are in Tesos & HMV for the same item!

Heart of the Patriot
Heart of the Patriot
by Stuart W. Reid

5.0 out of 5 stars An assassin with a conscience!, 15 Jun. 2009
This review is from: Heart of the Patriot (Paperback)
I thoroughly enjoyed this tale set towards the end of the Second World War. I particularly liked the moral dilemmas that the hero posed for himself, something not seen in other similar books. I could have easily been reading a Ken Follet tale such was the depth of character and plot not to mention pace. Although I had to put it down sometimes to do some work, it was always a wrench!
Nice one Stuart!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 4 Jun. 2009
Brilliant bit of camping kit, loads of oomph to get airbeds pumped up in double quick time! Make sure you follow the instructions on recharging to get maximum benefit though!

QTX 173.8MHz 1 Channel Mic System]
QTX 173.8MHz 1 Channel Mic System]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 4 Jun. 2009
For the price a very useful bit of kit. I tried it at an outdoor event and once I'd made sure the mic had a line of sight to the receiver, I was able to speak from a good 30 metres away. I would suggest that you push it through some kind of eq as it can sound a bit tinny without it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3