Profile for Daniel Turner > Reviews

Content by Daniel Turner

Daniel Turner "danny261178" (Britain)

Page: 1 | 2
Pack of 8 - New Heavy Duty Castor Cups - Diameter : 70 mm - Great For All Types Of Flooring
Offered by Swan Household

1.0 out of 5 stars These cups are absolutely useless. There is no grip to them at all ..., 6 April 2017
These cups are absolutely useless.There is no grip to them at all and they are so shallow that the castors just slide out of them at the most gentle of touches.

Pathfinder Adventure Path: Curse of the Crimson Throne
Pathfinder Adventure Path: Curse of the Crimson Throne
by James Jacobs

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful compilation of the Curse of the Crimson Throne Adventure ..., 16 Jan. 2017
A beautiful compilation of the Curse of the Crimson Throne Adventure Path books,essentially all of the books in one,beautifully illustrated and a joy to read.

Tortoise Pendant on Red Leather Journal with Metal Lock / Pocket Diary / Notepad /

1.0 out of 5 stars I was thinking this would be a small, pocket ..., 15 Sept. 2015
I was thinking this would be a small,pocket book that I could write important things in that I needed to remember.I got the small part right,its too small to write anything more than a few words per page in.Personally I would advise everyone to forget the look of the thing and get a cheaper but bigger normal note book and not worry about the decoration.

TP-Link N300 Universal Range Extender, Broadband/Wi-Fi Extender, Wi-Fi Booster/Hotspot with 1 Ethernet Port, Plug and Play, Built-in Access Point Mode, UK Plug (TL-WA850RE)

1.0 out of 5 stars Utterly useless, I live in a small house with thin ..., 14 Dec. 2014
Utterly useless,I live in a small house with thin walls,the router is upstairs and I needed to boost the signal so I could use things downstairs but it wouldnt even do that,all I got was the weakest possible signal that was no use at all.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2015 11:47 AM GMT

The Land Before Time: Complete TV Series [DVD]
The Land Before Time: Complete TV Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Diane A. Crea

5.0 out of 5 stars ALMOST every episode, 24 Aug. 2014
I love the DVD collection and all the episodes that were on the them but I am certain that there is at least one episode missing (which just happens to be my favourite one) where the young ones discover some wonderful tasting fruit in a secret grove and they eat them all before realising that it was the smell of the fruit that keeps the sharp teeth out.It didnt spoil it much but I would have loved to see it again.......
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 26, 2015 2:45 PM BST

Skeleton Pocket Watch Chain Mechanical Hand Wind Vintage Zodiac Design Full Hunter Value Quality - PW15
Offered by ShoppeWatch Europe

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt see the month out, 30 Mar. 2014
I ordered this watch thinking it looks great and would probably work better than a battery powered wrist one.Boy was I wrong,it came at the beginning of March and now at the end it has just stopped working.I always take great care of my things and I was careful not to overwind it or allow it to get knocked about and yet its still gone wrong after less than a month.I would avoid this watch like the plague.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very good, 24 Mar. 2014
I was a little dubious when I saw the shape of this pen and bought it on the off chance having searched for a pen for a long time that I could write with for a prolonged period of time.When it arrived I tested it out and found it to be perfect,now I can write for ages without my fingers and wrists cramping up.

Thief - Limited Edition Metal Case with Bonus Bank Heist Mission (PC DVD)
Thief - Limited Edition Metal Case with Bonus Bank Heist Mission (PC DVD)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it could have been, 21 Mar. 2014
It was great to step back into Garretts shoes after so long and I enjoyed sneaking around but I do feel that the game fell short in a few areas.Of course this is just my opinion for what its worth.First the good points............

1.Nostalgia - As I said above those who remember the old thief games will feel pretty much at home.
2.Graphics - It looks fantastic and the animation is great.
3.Sound and music - The sound effects really heightened the game.
4.Its a very complex game with lots of hidden secrets and virtually impossible to find everything quickly so it will last a while.

The bad points.........

1.The storyline - I got the basic idea (I wont post spoilers here) but it seemed very weak to me unlike the old ones where every mission added something and I felt like I was progressing through a well written story.
2.The ending - When I reached the end of the game (just now) it left me sitting there thinking "Huh? Is that it?" and I have to confess it left me a little puzzled as to what actually happened.
3.The swearing -Thief 1,2 and 3 all became classics without dropping F-bombs so why did this one need it? There werent that many but to my mind still unecessary.

In conclusion I have to say that this could have been a great game had the creators put a little more effort into the story instead of worrying about making it look fantastic.

Thief: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
Thief: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
by Prima Games

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing indeed, 12 Mar. 2014
I wish I had read the other one star review before I bought this book.It covers all the main missions and the client missions but it doesnt show any of the secrets and contrary to my earlier review it does mention Bassos side jobs but you have to read through the whole thing to find them as they are mentioned rather than listed .Its a case of "Go here,go around the corner,pick the lock,open the door and take this,this and this.This will complete Basso`s such and such task now shoot a rope arrow to the beam and you will find something else" which I found annoying.I am returning this book to amazon and I will use the online walkthroughs instead when I need help.My advice,dont buy unless you are just looking for help in the main quests.

Blue Metal iPod MP3 Earphones
Blue Metal iPod MP3 Earphones
Offered by Invero

1.0 out of 5 stars I am glad I didnt spend a lot, 23 Jun. 2011
I have to say that anyone who would describe the quality of these earphones as "good" cant have used many others before,the sound quality is terrible and they dont fit in the ears properly.Earphone is definately out of shape because it feels strange no matter which ear I put it in.The best I can say about them is that they are worthy of the small price tag.

Page: 1 | 2