Profile for imawhinger > Reviews

Content by imawhinger

imawhinger "imawhinger"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Adam Linens Luxury Duvet Cover Bed Set with pillowcases (Newyork, Single)
Adam Linens Luxury Duvet Cover Bed Set with pillowcases (Newyork, Single)
Offered by Adamlinens

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality rubbish and dye transfers to skin, 24 Aug. 2016
Bought the new York single and not happy with it at all! The black dye on pillowcase and fabric transfers to skin and this was after washing!

My 12 year old had black marks all over his neck. Rubbish!

Knot Know-How: How to Tie the Right knot for every job: A New Approach to Mastering Knots and Splices (Wiley Nautical)
by Steve Judkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 7 Feb. 2016
Had to teach my son how to tie knots for scouts and we were both as useless as each other at it! After many failed attempts from other sources decided to take a chance on this book. Within 10 minutes we were both able to tie knots. All the type of knots you would need to learn for scouts are very clearly illustrated. For the first time no frustration and we both actually enjoyed it for once. Highly recommended.

IWIO Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500F Black Black Tough Hard Shock Proof Rugged Heavy Duty Case Cover with Viewing Stand and LCD Screen Protector Guard
Offered by iWantITOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Feb. 2016
Bought this for my 12 year old. Quite modern and funky looking. All the holes perfectly accessible. Easy to push soft covering to turn phone on unlike my cover which I usually have problems with and was specifically designed for my phone! Good range of colours so very unisex. I got the blue which is very nice.

Hamilton McBride Claudia Chocolate Fully Lined Readymade Curtain Pair 90x90in(228x228cm) Including One Pair Of Co-Ordinating Tiebacks.
Offered by 4 Your Home Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 Jan. 2016
Absolutely love these curtains as they go perfectly with the rest of my furnishings in living/dining room.

I bought the chocolate and it matches so well with my chocolate leather dining chairs and corner sofa. The cream background really brightens the room up too.

The curtains also turned up 2 days earlier than expected so very happy about that too!

Protexin Pro-Kolin Enterogenic Sachets 4 g (Pack of 1, Total 30 Sachets)
Protexin Pro-Kolin Enterogenic Sachets 4 g (Pack of 1, Total 30 Sachets)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for us, 15 Dec. 2015
Had two rescue kittens with runny bums. Waited a couple of weeks to see if it improved but didn't so tried them with this. 24 hours later there was a dramatic improvement so worked for us extremely well. Going to keep them on it for a couple of months and then see how they get on without it.

New Life International ANL40540 Spectrum Goldfish Formula Sinking 300 gram
New Life International ANL40540 Spectrum Goldfish Formula Sinking 300 gram
Offered by Valomarket

4.0 out of 5 stars Very fast sinking pellets but fish like them, 27 Oct. 2015
I've heard these are a good quality fish pellet so have purchased but not from this seller (price is crazy) but somewhere else.

The pellets I was using previously to these were much smaller and I was having to feed 4 or more together in one go as they were so tiny. The good thing about them though was they didn't sink so quickly.

I like to soak my pellets a little before feeding to make them more palatable but these break up very easily so cannot be soaked for more than a couple of minutes. Once dropped into the tank they sink extremely quickly to the bottom and often my fish can't get to them quickly enough.

Saying this I am very careful how much I feed so anything that is left on the bottom of the tank I am sure will be hovered up pronto by the fish and they probably enjoy scavenging for them.

Even so leaves me feeling a little uneasy as I am used to my other much smaller pellets that I could pretty get into their mouths before they hit the bottom of the tank.

So only 4 stars for me as I would prefer if they sank a little more slowly.

Horizon Tempo T941 Motorised Folding Treadmill - Grey
Horizon Tempo T941 Motorised Folding Treadmill - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great working well, 16 Oct. 2015
Was really worried buying such an expensive item. Never used an indoor treadmill before and was dubious how good a replacement it would be for running outdoors.

So pleased with it. It also became very useful as I had to go into hospital for an operation so this really helped with my road to recovery and getting back to my usual fitness levels again.

Has inclines or you can run/walk on it flat.

The Personal Internet Address & Password Log Book (Password Organizer)
The Personal Internet Address & Password Log Book (Password Organizer)
by Inc. Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Stationery

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful little book, 16 Oct. 2015
Very useful little book. I use it to store my son's passwords etc in for gaming sites etc as he is forever forgetting them and I then spend ages trying to find where he's scribbled them down. Now we can store them all in this one handy book. Brilliant.

Easy2name Personalised Stick On Waterproof Name Labels (20, Blue)
Easy2name Personalised Stick On Waterproof Name Labels (20, Blue)
Offered by Easy2name

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic useful product that works well, 16 Oct. 2015
Work perfectly. Have come in so usual that I had to order another sheet almost immediately!

Have used them on water bottles, to name camping equipment when my son goes to camps with Scouts as everything has to be named, his tablet which he is allowed to take to school so many uses.

I've had these type of stick on labels in the past but haven't worked too well these are great.

[5 PAIRS] No-tie Laces - Elastic Shoelace Fastening System - Lock in fit - Comfortable and Easy for Athletes, the Elderly, Children or Just Anyone who is Tired of Tying Shoelaces - Lifetime Warranty (Black)
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful particularly if you have a child with Autism/Dyspraxia, 16 Oct. 2015
Work very well. My son has autism and dyspraxia and although can tie shoe laces he can't get them quite tight enough and they are always coming undone.

I bought these as he is going camping with Scouts so I don't want him having to worry about his laces constantly coming undone. Imagine they would be very useful too for when he goes hiking. He also wears football boots at school so will replace them with these too.

Couldn't believe the speed of delivery. Ordered on Sunday and they arrived the next day!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12