Profile for K. Isherwood > Reviews

Content by K. Isherwood

K. Isherwood "Not Likely" (Manchester, UK)

What Time Is the Midnight Buffet?:Tales from the Cruise Adventure of a Lifetime
What Time Is the Midnight Buffet?:Tales from the Cruise Adventure of a Lifetime

1.0 out of 5 stars Glad I only paid a pound, 19 Aug. 2013
After reading the reviews, I thought that this would be at least vaguely funny. Alas, no. This reads like a personal diary and was a physical effort to pursue to conclusion. The only benefit of the writing is that the author signposts the 'hilarious' incidents, that were otherwise unidentifiable from the rest of the text. Maybe it is a cultural thing, and American readers will find the book truly amusing. But not I.

TY~TREEHOUSE THE SQUIRREL BEANIE BABY
TY~TREEHOUSE THE SQUIRREL BEANIE BABY
Offered by Trade Beanies

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Gift, 31 Aug. 2011
Really cute toy- I like the TY brand. Arrived very quickly and was a very reasonable price, I bought this for a friend for her birthday.

Legler Rocking Horse with Textile
Legler Rocking Horse with Textile
Offered by Toys Extra

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite toy from childhood, 14 Jun. 2011
This exact rocking horse was my first christmas present. I still have him and treasure him dearly, even though I am now in my twenties. Samson (for that is his name- I know, what a pretentious child I was) has endured many years of tail plaiting and numerous wins at the Grand National, as well as trips to the vet's.
A delightful toy which will bring years of joy to whomever owns it.