Profile for Julie > Reviews

Content by Julie

Julie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Wedding Hells (Short Story) (Parker Sisters Book 0)
Wedding Hells (Short Story) (Parker Sisters Book 0)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 18 Oct. 2014
I really enjoyed this short story it was loads of fun. If you've ever felt out of place at a wedding then you'll really appreciate this story. I really felt for the main character life can be cruel.

A Christmas Wish: A twenty-minute festive read from Carole Matthews
A Christmas Wish: A twenty-minute festive read from Carole Matthews

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Christmas story, 18 Oct. 2014
A short Christmas story about moving on in life and looking to the future. Not bad, good for a freebie although I feel the ending was a bit sudden.

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland HTML Edition
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland HTML Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 16 Oct. 2014
I loved this story as a child and have the complete works of Lewis Carroll in hardback. This version was a little shorter as some of the verses have been cut. I also found that I missed the illustrations. A lovely story that every child should be familiar with. A true childhood classic.

The Taking of Snow White: Forever Taken: Book One
The Taking of Snow White: Forever Taken: Book One

3.0 out of 5 stars Unusual, 10 Oct. 2014
A funny twist on the snow white tale. More erotica then fairy tale. Good story but disappointed to find it stopped part way through the story. Not sure about paying for sequels depends on how many and how much. J x

Snowed In: A Steamy New Adult Romance Novelette
Snowed In: A Steamy New Adult Romance Novelette

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 15 Sept. 2014
I thought this was a pretty good story. I gave it 4 stars simply because I feel I would have liked a bit more story at the beginning before the action started. Well worth reading this short story especially as it's free. Give it a try you won't be sorry.

A Beginner's Guide To Christmas: A festive romantic comedy short story
A Beginner's Guide To Christmas: A festive romantic comedy short story

2.0 out of 5 stars Lacking, 15 Sept. 2014
Started off ok then suddenly fizzled out. Ended abruptly and without warning. Felt very unfinished and the extra pages of other works at the end was longer than the original story. Alright for a freebie but would not have wanted to pay for it.

Bah, Humbug! (A Christmas Street Romantic Comedy Novella)
Bah, Humbug! (A Christmas Street Romantic Comedy Novella)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 14 Sept. 2014
A fantastic Christmas story. A really touching and heart warming story about a man trying to come to terms with his grief. A new next door neighbour who wins her way into his heart as she finds what she has been searching for, a family. A must read as this is a wonderful story. I heartily recommend it. I look forward to reading more by this author.

Alpha Lust: A Wolf's Embrace (Part One) (Werewolf/Shapeshifter Paranormal Erotic Romance Novelette)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 9 Sept. 2014
I really enjoyed this story and will definitely read the rest. A good length for a short story. The characters are well written and the story kept me glued to it to the end. A great free book I would highly recommend.

Pack Mistress Season 1, Episode 1 (Quick 'n' Dirty Erotic Paranormal Romance)
Pack Mistress Season 1, Episode 1 (Quick 'n' Dirty Erotic Paranormal Romance)

3.0 out of 5 stars Unconvinced, 9 Sept. 2014
This story started off ok but I found I was losing interest as the story continued. First in a series. I will not be reading the rest. This book was free so why not try it for yourself.

The Awakening (werewolf romance) (The Breeding Prophecy Book 1)
The Awakening (werewolf romance) (The Breeding Prophecy Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good start, 8 Sept. 2014
I knew this would be short at only 19 pages but the storyline was a good start. If the price is reasonable and there are not too many instalments I may read the sequels. I would like to know what happens next. I would this first part to be a little longer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16