Profile for Ms. S. Clark > Reviews

Content by Ms. S. Clark

Ms. S. Clark

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sony DSCWX220 Digital Compact Camera with Wi-Fi and NFC (18.2 MP, 10x Optical Zoom) - Black
Offered by ASK

5.0 out of 5 stars A useful small camera, 29 Jan. 2017
Bought this to have a small camera I could keep in my pocket 'just in case', after I missed some good shots of frost-covered trees when I didn't have my bigger camera with me. Since getting it I've been able to take several shots I'd have been sorry to miss.

Pro-Elec 2m 8 Way Surge Protected Extension Lead
Pro-Elec 2m 8 Way Surge Protected Extension Lead
Offered by GVC digital Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A well-designed product, 29 Jan. 2017
The big advantage to this is the simple fact that each socket has an individual switch and when a socket is iswitcheld on the switlch lights up. This is a big advantage when recharging things, because I find it amazingly easy to forget to switch on. Also the sockets are slightly staggered, which means that if the wire from a plug faces inwards, which too many do, it's not going to interfere with another plug wired in the same way.

Kindle E-reader, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi (Black) - Includes Special Offers (Previous generation - 7th)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as my older Kindle, 27 Feb. 2016
I got this partly as a backup for my older Kindle, and partly to experiment with a cheap touchscreen model before committing to a more expensive one. I found the touchscreen controls frustrating at first (hence four stars rather than five) - it took a while before I worked out what I was doing wrong, and even referring to the Kindle Guide didn't help much. In addition I want to put onto it - and keep on it rather than store it in the cloud - a lot of material that I gathered over many years from sources other than Amazon, some of it from the 1980s, and while I can put that material onto the Kindle, I can't work out how to put that content into collections to keep on the Kindle itself - collections seem to be stored automatically in the cloud. Having collections on the Kindle was very simple on the older model that has external buttons.

Apart from my problems with putting on my own saved-into-collections content - which could be caused purely by my lack of technological skill - and my dislike of having to tap or swipe the screen to turn a page, I'm very satisfied; I probably just need to keep experimenting to resolve the problems, but I doubt that anything will overcome my dislike of touch technology.

Sony DSCHX60 Digital Compact High Zoom Travel Camera with Wi-Fi and NFC ( 20.4 MP, 30x Optical Zoom) - Black
Offered by Tech Nuts

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony camera, 28 Dec. 2015
Really happy with this camera.

Thank You (Global) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Thank You (Global) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Lazy gift, but lets the recipient choose exactly what she wants., 28 Dec. 2015
Arrived instantly. Easy to print. I think I'll be sticking with these gift vouchers from now on.

Starhide Mens Gents Real Vegetable Tanned Luxury Leather Wallet Purse for Banknotes, Credit Cards, Coin & Photo ID - 1213 (Black)
Offered by WALLETS KING

5.0 out of 5 stars Wallet, 6 May 2015
Perfect for my requirements.

Flexi Vario Retractable Dog Lead Cord With ID Tube (Medium LONG 8m For Up To 20kg, Blue)
Offered by My Internet Pet Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Retractable lead, 6 May 2015
I bought this as a replacement for a perfectly adequate lead of the same make, but one that was three meters shorter (the only length I could get at the time). It allows my dog that little extra distance to range (he's a very nervous rehomed dog, and if he wasn't on a lead I don't know where he'd end up if he got a fright.)

Targus AMU76EU Cord-Storing Optical Mouse - Black/Grey
Targus AMU76EU Cord-Storing Optical Mouse - Black/Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars Mouse, 6 May 2015
I find the free-rolling button not very efficient; it sometimes rolls back on me, to the point where I'm thinking of looking for a mouse that doesn't have the frree roll.

Streetwize SWUFP1 Frost Screen Protectors Small / Medium Vehicles Size 173 x 76 cm
Offered by surrey trading

3.0 out of 5 stars Frost cover, 6 May 2015
This cover didn't fit my car as well as I'd hoped, though part of that is probably due to the depth of the windscreen. For my purposes it's adequate.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Canvas shoe, velcro fastening, 6 May 2015
Although this a man's shoe, I find it a lot better for my requirements than a woman's. I've been buying this style of shoe since 2002 (when I first discovered it) and wear it at least 90% of the time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3