Profile for J. Fletcher > Reviews

Content by J. Fletcher

J. Fletcher

Page: 1 | 2
100% New Real Leather Ladies Fashion Rock Jacket Red DOUBLE Zip Biker Designer Style (UK Ladies 16 / XL / EU 44)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 3 Jan. 2015
Great value for money. Lovely leather. Fits beautifully. Looks cool. Thinking of buying it in black!

Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom: The Lost Egg Storybook
Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom: The Lost Egg Storybook

1.0 out of 5 stars text is too small and difficult to see., 3 Jan. 2015
The story is good - typical Ben and Holly stuff but it isn't adapted very well for the kindle fire. The text is very small and difficult to see on some of the darker back grounds. When double tapping the screen to make the text larger, it enlarges the whole page, so to turn the page you have to click the 'x' in the corner and then turn the page then double tap again to make the text larger. Disappointed with this book because it is a pain to read. Won't be buying anymore ben and holly books on the kindle.

Owned (Billionaire Banker Series Book 1)
Owned (Billionaire Banker Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars If you loved 50 shades & the crossfire series then this is ..., 10 Aug. 2014
If you loved 50 shades & the crossfire series then this is for you. When I started this book the first few chapter lead me to think it was going to be a bit dark, & I didn't know if I would continue reading it, but boy I am glad I did. Now I have read the whole series one after the other. You will fall in love with the Lana & Blake along with her best friend Billy. Its well written and fast paced. oh and very steamy! I loved it.

Eternally North
Eternally North

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazballs, 14 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Eternally North (Kindle Edition)
If I could give this book 10 stars I would. Its the best rom-com book I have read & I read a lot. It made me laugh out loud, many times. You can't help fall in love with Tash (leading lady) who is a loud, strong and determined geordie. Tink (the gay best friend) is outrageous & brill. Finally, Tudor the tattooed bad boy - yum - say no more. Its a long book but the story moves along nicely. Its a great easy read with a HEA.

Fergus to the Rescue (Fergus the Ferry series)
Fergus to the Rescue (Fergus the Ferry series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 12 April 2014
My 3 year old loves all the Fergus books. We have them on the kindle, and the only criticism is that the writing is quite small, I need to double tap on text to enlarge it. The pictures are bright and colourful. I like the fact the story rhymes. Will be buying more in the range.

Fergus and Lady Jane (Fergus the Ferry series)
Fergus and Lady Jane (Fergus the Ferry series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 12 April 2014

Fergus at the Race (Fergus the Ferry series)
Fergus at the Race (Fergus the Ferry series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Books, 12 April 2014

Baseline Paddle Bats Set with ball & shuttlecock
Baseline Paddle Bats Set with ball & shuttlecock

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 12 April 2014
Sturdy rackets that wont bend or warp and light weight - great for my 3 year old. Comes with ball & shuttle cock. Already had hours of fun, although I seem to do all the ball picking up!

Rabbit Wine Bottle Stoppers Set of Two, Multicoloured
Rabbit Wine Bottle Stoppers Set of Two, Multicoloured
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 12 April 2014
Flexible enough to fit all sorts of bottles - wine or bubbly. Funky, fun colours/design. Would make a good gift or stocking filler.

The Unwanted Wife (The Unwanted Series Book 1)
The Unwanted Wife (The Unwanted Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the book, 12 April 2014
I got into this book straight away. Theresa is unhappily married, to a cold, heartless husband. She grows stronger throughout the book - although she did seem a bit sappy at points, and I wanted to give her a kick up the backside. The book is an emotional rollercoaster as you feel sad and desperate for her trapped in the marriage and then hope/happiness as the story rolls along. I enjoyed the story line which is not like any other books I have recently read. I would recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2