Profile for Eclecticgift > Reviews

Content by Eclecticgift

Eclecticgift "shopaholic at heart" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
VivaPet Outdoor Octagon Rabbit Run Cage Pen with Sun Protection Net Cover, 55-inch, Assorted Color, Black or Silver
Offered by MSH-LONDON

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't live up to competitors, 6 Jun. 2017
I ordered one of these before and it was great but thios one is difficult to put together with no real instruction.
It doesn't open smoothly and is creaky and rough. I only need this as a suplimentary barrier or else I would have to send it back.

I would not reccomend it at all

JT-Amigo Baby Boys Underwear Potty Training Pants Reusable 6 Pack, Size 2-3 Years
Offered by JT-Amigo Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 6 Jun. 2017
This are a bit of a small fit and unfortunately do not have nearly enough padding to absorb any accidents. I would say that one small wee would render these redundant. I had a lot more success just using pull ups.

Get the Bambino pants instead as they are a comfy fit and the fabric a lot nicer

PME Petal Glue 60 g
PME Petal Glue 60 g
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central

4.0 out of 5 stars Stick with it!, 6 Jun. 2017
It's glue
It's adhesive
The icing stuck and didn't fall apart
Easy to use and didn't go all gloopy

Probiotic Daily / 120 Tablets
Probiotic Daily / 120 Tablets
Offered by Joybrook

3.0 out of 5 stars AGONY!, 6 Jun. 2017
omg I took one of these and spent the entire next day in agony. My tummy hurt so much. I'm told that this might be caused by bloating and trapped wind caused by the supplements.

I can't say whether they work or not as I dare not take another!

Money wasted as I cannot return them but understand why

Cookey Cute Reusable Cotton Lunch Bag Insulated Lunch Tote Soft Bento Cooler Bag (Polar bear)
Offered by Cookey Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 16 May 2017
I don't like it when people ask me to review a product but you know what? I actually love this lunch bag. It had a cool oat to and it's really roomy and fits my lunch box which houses a sarnie, salad, sauce. Crisps, apple, pear, tangerine, water bottle and have room if I want to add something extra.

German Beer Stein 500ml | Beer Tankard, Glass Stein, Isar Stein, Handled Beer Mug, Classic Beer Tankard
Offered by Mambocat

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheers m'dears!, 17 Mar. 2017
Well made, strong stein. Bought for husbands birthday and he absolutely loves it. He puts it in the freezer for a short while before letting his beer then proudly presents his creation lol

Boohoo Plus Women's Sequin Dress, Blue (Navy), 18
Boohoo Plus Women's Sequin Dress, Blue (Navy), 18

3.0 out of 5 stars High hopes tight fit, 14 Mar. 2017
Dress looks lovely in pics and also when I opened the package but it was just too small. I'd have to order a size bigger

Finger Puppets, SIEGES 10pcs Cartoon Animal Soft Velvet Dolls Props Toys
Finger Puppets, SIEGES 10pcs Cartoon Animal Soft Velvet Dolls Props Toys
Offered by SIEGES

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 27 Feb. 2017
This finger puppets aren't amazingly detailed but they are soft and cute and my kids can't get enough of paying with them. At first I was planning to keep them aside to use when I read them stories but they play with them all the time. I appreciate that they are great value so may just buy another set for me!

YQing Retro Circular Carving Alphabet Lettering Silver Necklace Grandmother and Granddaughter Pendant Chain Necklace Jewelry
Offered by YQing

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Mother in law, 27 Feb. 2017
This is a very pretty and sentimental gift. I personally found the chain a bit too clunky and not delicate enough to give as a necklace so I decided to mount the chain in a frame with a water colour background and my mother in law as in tears of happiness when she saw it.

It's definitely a lovely idea for a gift

Adjustable Shower Head Holder with Suction Bracket - White
Adjustable Shower Head Holder with Suction Bracket - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Cleans up, 8 Feb. 2017
This shower head holder has been a good buy. I have been using it for over a year now and although it does come every now and again it's no more often than you'd expect from suction cups and probably less so. I would say I've refitted it maybe every 12 weeks and considering it takes less than 10 seconds to refit it, it's hardly a challenge.

By comparison I have several ikea suction products and they fall down all the time.....ALL THE TIME.

I'd definitely recommend this product

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15