Profile for vasileiosathens > Reviews

Game of Thrones - Season 2 [DVD] [2013]
Game of Thrones - Season 2 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Lena Headey

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Oct. 2013
I have already read the books and couldn't wait for the dvds! Excellent packaging in general. About the actual series? Well, it is my favourite, and i wish it had more episodes!

Top Spin 4 (PS3)
Top Spin 4 (PS3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice game, 3 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Top Spin 4 (PS3) (Video Game)
It has very nice graphics and it is fun to play especially against other players! This must be the best tennis game, at least for me.

As Long As People Think
As Long As People Think

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice album, 1 Jan. 2013
This review is from: As Long As People Think (Audio CD)
In comparison with their other album I'm Without Sleep i could say that this one's my favourite. Same style in music and lyrics but a little better.

I'm Without Sleep
I'm Without Sleep
Offered by DUBOX

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice album, 1 Jan. 2013
This review is from: I'm Without Sleep (Audio CD)
This is a really interesting album. Great variations in sound between the songs in combination with nice political lyrics. Very similar to Leftover Crack. The cd was in perfect condition.

Looking Up
Looking Up

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good album, 1 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Looking Up (Audio CD)
Definitely this album is one that i will be listening to very often from now. Typical fast and melodic punkrock sound. Recommendation for music fans that look for bands similar to No Use For A Name or Lagwagon. The cd was in perfect condition.

Blastin Away
Blastin Away
Offered by rapid17

3.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied with my order, 1 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Blastin Away (Audio CD)
Nice band. Aggressive songs although a little flat and repetitive (for my taste at least). I would recommend it to anyone who is intrested in collecting serious punk albums. The cd was also in perfect condition deliverded in time.

Wind Up Toys
Wind Up Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice album, 12 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Wind Up Toys (Audio CD)
In my opinion this is the most mature album of Capdown and i like it very much. I especially enjoyed the lyrics, they are in higher level than the other albums.

Pound for the Sound
Pound for the Sound
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars One more to my collection, 12 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Pound for the Sound (Audio CD)
More artistic than "civil disobedients" and "wind up toys", not so much of my preference as i am more into bands like Bad Religion, Strike Anywhere and Pennywise but still i am happy to add it in my collection.

Civil Disoberdients
Civil Disoberdients
Offered by Smaller World Future

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 12 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Civil Disoberdients (Audio CD)
I heard this band for the first time on internet radio. This album is very good with raw ska punk sound that you find only in underground bands. I am totally satisfied with my order which actually was delivered earlier than expected.

The Ultimate Escape
The Ultimate Escape
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Great band, 4 Mar. 2012
This review is from: The Ultimate Escape (Audio CD)
I have the tendency to like all punk bands with girl singers. For sure Tsunami Bomb make the difference, standing above all others. So many years now from their break up i place them among the classic punk bands of the decade who's albums are all a must have.

Page: 1 | 2