Profile for JACC > Reviews

Content by JACC

JACC

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Salomon X Ultra 2, Men Low Rise Hiking Shoes, Black (Autobahn/Black/Steel Grey), 10 UK (44 2/3 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe., 25 Jun. 2017
I've only had these shoes for 1 week and I think its rather unfair of Amazon to ask for an honest review on them already but here goes. Good looking and comfortable shoe, the fast lacing system is a bit of a faf but at least it works. I've worn them ever day dog walking since I've got them and haven't had any problems with sore feet or blisters. I can only give them 4 stars because of the short use term, but I like them and will use them all through the summer.

BLACK+DECKER ST5530-GB Corded Grass Strimmer, 550 W
BLACK+DECKER ST5530-GB Corded Grass Strimmer, 550 W

1.0 out of 5 stars Spool casing shattered., 21 Jun. 2017
Bad failure(sadly) bought mine at the tail end of last year so it only came out of the box this year. I was looking forward to using my new strimmer this season but sadly after only about a dozen uses my strimmer shattered, yes shattered. The whole of the bottom casing holding the spool just disintegrated sending pieces flying, luckily it was only me in the garden so nobody was hurt. I did get an fright when it went and promptly dropped it like a hot potato. It's a shame as I really liked it, quiet, nicely balanced, automatic line feed worked well and it's light to use. But after breaking like it did with normal use i can only give it 1 star.

Apple iPod classic 160 GB Black - 7th Generation
Apple iPod classic 160 GB Black - 7th Generation

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 13 Feb. 2017
Initially I was worried about buying a refurb. but I needn't have worried. The ipod was as described by the seller and works just a treat. Also there was a handy case thrown in and it was better than the one I already had. If all refurbs are like this then all to the good I say.

Anker® Bluetooth Ultra-Slim (4mm) Aluminum Keyboard for iOS, Windows and Android 3.0 and above OS with Built-in lithium battery

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 July 2016
Light, thin, well designed and it works. I use it with my Samsung Tab S2 and I can't really fault it, my wife also uses it with her ipad, well worth the money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend 😉, 25 Jun. 2016
Marvellous bit of kit, ditched Sky and bought a Pi2, ditched the Pi2 and bought this. Worth it ? too right. Easy to set up, Kodi is on there already and you can go into the repository and add more of needed. I like the wee logo that comes up when you start the box also like the blue to green light on the unit itself,purely personal taste. The only downside for me is the remote, not great quality i'm sorry too say but I will be ordering a bluetooth keyboard, hope that's better to work with. Apart from the remote 10/10.

Betron DNZ500 Earphones Headphones for Samsung Smartphones (WITH microphone and Remote)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like these, they seem to fit my ears well ..., 7 May 2016
I really like these, they seem to fit my ears well with the buds that came supplied, they're comfy and deliver a really good sound . For the money asked, they are a fantastic buy. I would recommend them for those on a budget.

Ass Savers Extended Road Mud Guard - Red, 37 cm
Ass Savers Extended Road Mud Guard - Red, 37 cm
Offered by amazseb

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value item., 3 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Extended (Sports Apparel)
A simple piece of plastic that when fitted properly does the job of keeping your bum and back nice and dry in wet weather, oh and it looks dead smart as well.

Gusti Leder nature "Nick" Genuine Leather Messenger Shoulder Satchel Cross Body Bag College University Office 13.3" Laptop Bag Unisex Brown U16

2.0 out of 5 stars What an awful smelly bag, 24 Oct. 2015
I've had my bag since July, it's a great bag.....apart from the god awful smell. It stayed out on the balcony for 2 weeks on the holidays abroad ( couldn't have it in the room, too stinky) I was told by someone to hang it in the garage to let it breath for a week,"the smell will disappear" they said, well it didn't and it has now been hanging out on the washing rotary drier since September and still stinks and can't be used, such a waste of money. A lovely bag to look at hanging on the line, sigh.

EasyAcc 2 Pack Micro USB 2.0 Quick Charging Cable, USB 2.0 Type A Male to Micro-B Cable, USB to Micro USB Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, 28 July 2015
I bought these cables and used them frequently and have had no problems with them at all, if needed I will buy them again.

Anker Lightning to USB iPhone Cable 3ft / 0.9m High Life Span Cable with Compact Connector Head for iPhone 7 / 6s / 6 / SE / 5s and More (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cable, 28 July 2015
My wife uses this cable all the time and it hasn't let her down once, good quality good product good price, I will use Anker again with no worries.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8