Profile for Brim01 > Reviews

Content by Brim01

Brim01 "Brim01" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Excellent Quality Vancouver Button Headboard in Luxury Chenille Fabric - Available in range of classical colours (4ft small double, Cream)
Offered by Living Style1

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Aug. 2016
was honestly really good quality for the price. Couldn't believe it.

Thai-Mat-Set: Kapokmattress+Yogabolster+2 Pillows (Black)
Thai-Mat-Set: Kapokmattress+Yogabolster+2 Pillows (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 20 Jun. 2016
absolutely terrible. Waste of time.

Miusol Womens Celebrity Midi Bodycon Ladies Red Pencil Evening Slimming Panel Tea Dress,UK Size 10

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 17 Dec. 2013
I buy a lot of things on Amazon, but this has to be among my top 3 buys of the last few years. The price was amazing in comparison to the quality. It fitted so perfectly well. The size was accurate (very accurate to UK sizes). It looked glam (better than the picture they're showing). Well worth the price and I'm incredibly happy I came accross it. Ever since then I've been actively searching for Miusol dresses and I've ended up buying a few more (and I have not been disappointed with the quality and style). Fantastic discovery - well done to the chinese. The dress looks and feels like lit cost £90 from Reiss!

HoMedics Shiatsu Cushion with Remote Control - Cream
HoMedics Shiatsu Cushion with Remote Control - Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 Oct. 2013
Get it - amazing.
Works a treat on all my back muscles. Would highly highly highly recommend for anyone used to get deep muscle massages.

Packard Bell TS11-HR-844UK 15.6-inch Easynote Laptop (Intel B815 1.6GHz, 4GB RAM , 320GB HDD, Integrated Graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium)

4.0 out of 5 stars So far... great. Get it if in doubt, 22 Oct. 2013
I've had this for a month now, so I'm cautious about giving it a great review incase it reads this and stops working.
The laptop so far is remarkably good for the price. It's fantastic. I haven't noticed anything unusualy yet but I would advise people to get it if they're unsure because it's refurbished. it looked brand new to new (you couldn't tell it had been used before at all). It works great. Looks great. So far, I'm incredibly pleased. But like I said, I don't want to give 5 stars just incase something happens to it within a year.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2015 11:25 AM GMT

HoMedics SP10H Shiatsu Cushion with Heat
HoMedics SP10H Shiatsu Cushion with Heat

5.0 out of 5 stars powerful - great, 22 Oct. 2013
If you are confused about whether to get this - don't be. Just get it. I just got a second one for my mum who loved mine.

I suffer back problems - a lot of tight muscles from my seating position at work. The doctor sends me to Physio and I pay for deep massages myself. It cost me a fortune. The day I bought this, I stopped paying a masseaue. This is far more effective. It hurts sometimes when I use it for too long, but it serves me right for stressing my mucles out too much. The items is fantastic and a must have for any household I think. It works wonders. If in doubt - don't be. Seriously, just get it and I am sure you won't regret it.

Naomi & Nicole Torsette Women's Body Shaper Black S (UK: 10)
Naomi & Nicole Torsette Women's Body Shaper Black S (UK: 10)
Offered by Dannii Matthews

1.0 out of 5 stars returned - no support, 22 Oct. 2013
Had to return this unfortunately as it seems it was made for tall people only, The straps are way too long for someone who is only 159cm tall (5'3") and the support is 2 on a scale of 1-10. The support is just not strong enough and it seems you're wearing a smooth bodice (gives clothes smooth finish) but doesn't hold in any rolls.

Shame, as item could have been improved if they made it the right size and fit.

Children,s Home baking, Round Baking Cake Tin, Spring Form style, approx 13cm x 5cm depth. AM7253
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable - leaks at the bottom and sides and just doesn't work. Pointless waste of money., 22 Oct. 2013
I bought this product to make a tiered cake. I stupidly bought two.
The first time I used it the cake batter leaked throughout my over. It was so damn frustrting - the lock mechanism that locks the bottom plate into place just doesn't work well. I have used both products now so I don't think I can get my money back anymore, but I feel it's been a terrible waste of money again. This is what happens when you buy things online - you never know about the quality until someone leaves a review. Frustrating. Don't buy - you'll regret it.

Also, It states that it's 13cm diameter - in fact it's more like 11cm.

Professional Limescale Remover 500ml
Professional Limescale Remover 500ml
Offered by PP Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - it works, 26 Jun. 2013
I've only used this product once, and all I have to say is that it's pretty amazing. It really does work - I didn't expect it to work to be honest. The reviews are true - it's worth it if you really need to get rid of rust on chrome furniture.

Bottle is a big big though - a lot of product.

Hive Options Disposable Mini Waxing Spatulas - Pack of 50
Hive Options Disposable Mini Waxing Spatulas - Pack of 50
Offered by Glamour Ladies

2.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for purpose, 26 Jun. 2013
I ordered these as waxing spatula's for home waxing. When they arrived, they were so smalla nd tiny - abosuiltely useless for anything. I have it sitting in my room with no use fo rit - couldn't return as the postage cost too much for such a small item.

Waste of money - buyt a more expensive product that will probably be of more use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3