Profile for R. Summers > Reviews

Quality USB Optical Scroll Wheel Mouse O/P 800/1600DPI
Quality USB Optical Scroll Wheel Mouse O/P 800/1600DPI
Offered by Heart Service

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken already, 29 Oct. 2010
I bought this about 3 weeks ago. The wire casing started to come off almost immediately, and now the wires inside have snapped near the USB connector. So it's now absolutely useless.

I'm not bothering to return this, because what's the point for four quid? It'll cost me that much in time, effort and postage, and what will I get in return - another crappy mouse? And it didn't come with a receipt.

This isn't the first shoddy electrical product I've bought from Amazon-endorsed sellers (hint - steer clear of the laptop chargers), and I'm surprised that Amazon allows such rubbish to be sold on their site. Even though it only cost four quid, it should still last longer than a month!

Very very poor quality - the sellers should be ashamed of themselves for selling such a badly made product. Avoid.

Funeral
Funeral

5.0 out of 5 stars Best CD of 2004!, 25 Nov. 2004
This review is from: Funeral (Audio CD)
I don't know how I came to hear of these, but I'm glad I did! The music on this CD is just awesome: much like Bright Eyes with a different backing band. If you like any kind of indie music and have a passion for finding new bands, then buy this album!