Profile for Mrs. S. Berry > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. Berry

Mrs. S. Berry

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Simon Elvin open invitations (for any event or party) pack of 20 invites with envelopes
Offered by AbbeyShake

5.0 out of 5 stars Invites, 21 Dec. 2014
These invitations were just what i was looking for to send out to ask people to come and help me celebrate my birthday

Hidden Object in Kitchen
Hidden Object in Kitchen

4.0 out of 5 stars This game was okay but when you turned your tablet ..., 2 July 2014
This review is from: Hidden Object in Kitchen (App)
This game was okay but when you turned your tablet and went back into it you had to start from the beginning

Grandpa for Sale - Hidden Object Game FREE
Grandpa for Sale - Hidden Object Game FREE

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 2 July 2014
I was not impressed with this game at all

Gardenscapes
Gardenscapes

5.0 out of 5 stars gardenscapes, 24 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Gardenscapes (App)
It is a very good game to play for any age and I would recommend it to my friends and family

VonHaus Double Pinstripe Canvas Effect Wardrobe with Hanging Clothes Rail & Storage shelves - 108 x 45 x 160cm, capacity weight 15kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Canvas Wardrobe, 13 April 2014
I bought the wardrobe for my spare bedroom and it is alot easier for me to move about and to put my winter wollens in

No Regrets
No Regrets

5.0 out of 5 stars No Regrets, 2 April 2014
This review is from: No Regrets (Kindle Edition)
A very interesting book about the family I had read it within two nights when can we expect another one.

Russell Hobbs 14451 Food Collection Hand Mixer with Six Speeds and Chrome Beaters

5.0 out of 5 stars Hand Mixer, 15 Feb. 2014
best thing that I ever purchased and I would recommend it to my family and friends very good on the painful elbows

Nescafe Dolce Gusto Melody 3 Coffee Machine - Black by Krups
Nescafe Dolce Gusto Melody 3 Coffee Machine - Black by Krups
Offered by TTsims/TTfone

5.0 out of 5 stars Gusto Melody 3 machine, 9 Jan. 2014
I love it flick of a switch ant time of the day and your frothy coffee is there ready to drink.

A Child is Born: A Nightingales Christmas Story
A Child is Born: A Nightingales Christmas Story

5.0 out of 5 stars A Child is born, 9 Dec. 2013
This was a short story book but very interesting to read I had read it in a couple of nights.

Lectrolite Motion Sensor Alarm with Remote Control
Lectrolite Motion Sensor Alarm with Remote Control
Offered by Zoozio Tv

5.0 out of 5 stars It is very good and doing the job that I needed it for ..., 26 Nov. 2013
It is very good and doing the job that I needed it for it has not failed me yet thanks

Page: 1 | 2 | 3