Profile for Lynne > Reviews

Content by Lynne

Lynne

Page: 1 | 2
NEW Nice Quality Traditional Handmade Chinese Musical Instrument Bamboo Flute/dizi in D Key
Offered by Kmise

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, 30 Sept. 2015
A beautiful looking instrument - looks far more expensive than what it costs. I couldn't be happier with it and recommend to anyone wanted to learn to play the flute.

Ancol Ergo Pin Dog Brush
Ancol Ergo Pin Dog Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Best brush I have for my dogs, 30 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Ancol Ergo Pin Dog Brush (Misc.)
Very good brush for my poodle cross and my shih tzu, and it doesn't pull or drag like the slicker does so they tolerate grooming much longer now and I can remove any small mats before they get any worse.

Colourful Pet Hair Accessories Silicone Hair Bands for Dog
Colourful Pet Hair Accessories Silicone Hair Bands for Dog
Offered by MOLIEô

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 30 Sept. 2015
You cannot find better value anywhere. Very satisfied

30L WESTLAND JOHN INNES ERICACEOUS COMPOST GARDEN PLANT SOIL CONTAINER
30L WESTLAND JOHN INNES ERICACEOUS COMPOST GARDEN PLANT SOIL CONTAINER
Offered by The_Garden_Room

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 5 Aug. 2015
My rhododendron has tripled in size thanks to this compost. It's the happiest plant on my garden!

niceeshop(TM) Men Extra Long Military Style Canvas Web Belt with Slider Buckle,Black
Offered by niceEshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Best belt ever bought, 5 Aug. 2015
Excellent quality. Will purchase again. Perfect. Speedy delivery, well packed.

Blick's Condition: 'I'm not damaged, I'm different.'
Blick's Condition: 'I'm not damaged, I'm different.'

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read from start to finish, 13 July 2015
This book held my attention throughout. A thoroughly entertaining read with a brilliant main character with lots of twists and turns. I am looking forward to the next book!

The Penang Nyonya Cookbook
The Penang Nyonya Cookbook
by Cecilia Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars I have been looking for a book like this for some time, 30 Nov. 2014
I have been looking for a book like this for some time. It is good but not the best one I have seen. The Malaysian Cookbook by Vista is by far the best Malaysian cuisine I have ever known and I wish It could be reprinted again.

Kipling Women's Reth Shoulder Bag Lacquer Pewter K10968907
Kipling Women's Reth Shoulder Bag Lacquer Pewter K10968907

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Nov. 2014
Love it and such good value

Faux Leather White Crystal Diamante Double Bed 4ft6" Standard Size Headboard Only
Offered by eurasia importers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Nov. 2014
Absolutely amazing value. I am very pleased

PowerPlanet Casio NP-130 Fast 2hr Battery Travel (UK, Europe, USA Mains/Car) BC-130L Charger for Casio EXILIM EX-FC300S, EX-H30, EX-H35, EX-ZR100, EX-ZR200, EX-ZR300, EX-ZR310, EX-ZR320, EZ-ZR400, EZ-XR410, EX-ZR700, EX-ZR710, EX-ZR750, EX-ZR1000
Offered by PowerPlanet