Profile for Mr T. > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
PETMATE CAFÉ FEEDER 1.5 kg
PETMATE CAFÉ FEEDER 1.5 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the cats when we go away, 20 Mar. 2016
Great for the cats when we go away, just don't put it in the dishwasher... It won't survive as I found out.

Dyson DC50 Animal Compact Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson DC50 Animal Compact Upright Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars apart from one blockage (my fault for making it suck up far to much) it's been great to use, 20 Mar. 2016
Five stars from me, apart from one blockage (my fault for making it suck up far to much) it's been great to use.

Nishikoi Clear Waters Pond Blanketweed Treatment 1 litre
Nishikoi Clear Waters Pond Blanketweed Treatment 1 litre
Offered by Aquapet

5.0 out of 5 stars This one is brilliant, it works and it's kind to my plants, 20 Mar. 2016
I have tried quite a few different products to clear my pond, some killed all my plants, some needed frequent applications and never lasted and some just did not work at all.

This one is brilliant, it works and it's kind to my plants. In my pond one application works for ages, I don't have to keep on adding it so this one container will literally last me years. Highly recommended.

BT 6500 Cordless DECT Phone with Answer Machine and Nuisance Call Blocking - Pack of 2
Offered by DIGITAL DIST LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice little phone but it has the worst 'automated answering ..., 20 Mar. 2016
A nice little phone but it has the worst 'automated answering machine' voice I have ever heard, akin to some robotic woman who has just been programmed with basic speech and is talking for the first time!

Record you own message :)

Door Hinge 3" 75mm Ball Bearing Hinges Polished Chrome Suit Internal Doors Pair
Door Hinge 3" 75mm Ball Bearing Hinges Polished Chrome Suit Internal Doors Pair
Offered by DJM Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars These are good quality hinges, 20 Mar. 2016
These are good quality hinges.

I replaced all my original fitted hinges with these, the doors close smoother and easier and they look good.

Vinology Dual Wrap Wine Champagne and Prosecco Bottle Chiller Cooler and Warmer
Vinology Dual Wrap Wine Champagne and Prosecco Bottle Chiller Cooler and Warmer
Offered by Popular Brands

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 Feb. 2015
Have used it exclusively for red wine, for me it was 90 seconds in the microwave and then around 18 minutes wrapped around the bottle. The bottle was turned a few times when in the wrap as some parts of the wrap were warmer than others.
On the whole, it did a great job and I'm very happy with the results.

Decrescent Dock Connector to 3.5mm Jack Car Stereo Auxiliary (AUX) Line Out Audio Cable Lead for Apple iPod, iPhone and iPad - 1m
Offered by Onogo

2.0 out of 5 stars Build quality an issue, 1 Feb. 2015
Not as sturdily built as the original Apple lead which has given me years of trouble free service. If you inadvertently pull this item out by the lead and not the plug it will start to have problems. This is the second one I have purchased and both have issues with charging whereby you have to 'wiggle' the lead round in the plug to charge!

Beaverdale/Ritchies Pinot Grigio 30 Bottle
Beaverdale/Ritchies Pinot Grigio 30 Bottle
Offered by Home Brew Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Very drinkable wine, 1 Feb. 2015
My favourite of the Beaverdale white wine range, makes a very drinkable wine and have put a number by to age.

Kärcher WV2 Premium Window Vac
Kärcher WV2 Premium Window Vac
Offered by SRTECH

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 1 Feb. 2015
Very pleased with this, it does a great job of cleaning the windows which is now a quick and mess free job.

Youngs Degasser
Youngs Degasser
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Youngs Degasser (Kitchen & Home)
Great piece of equipment, makes degassing wine in my 23 litre glass carboys easy and quick.

Page: 1 | 2