Profile for Mr R C Hutchings > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm Limited Edition Spring 2-Pack
eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm Limited Edition Spring 2-Pack

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 July 2015
I've bought many eos lip balm before and loved them, hence why I wanted these. I love the watermelon, however I can't really taste the passion fruit in the other.

TECHGEAR® Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920 Series) GLASS Edition Genuine Tempered Glass Screen Protector Guard Cover (Galaxy S6)
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!, 16 July 2015
Be aware that this screen protector doesn't cover the entire display (I am not talking a bout the front of the phone which it states in the description it will not cover), leaving about 1mm either side which can be scratched. Therefore making the screen protector virtually pointless.

Pure Raspberry Ketones & Detox Colon Cleanse Weight Loss Diet Pills Saver Pack | Vegan, Vegetarian Society Approved | 1 Month Supply
Offered by eBeauty Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for acne, 17 Feb. 2015
I've been taking these for two weeks and not only have lost several pounds but have also noticed a great improvement in my skin. I've always suffered with acne, ever since my teenage years (I'm now 47) and to find something that helps is brilliant.
I did suffer with an extreme head ache for the first 3 or 4 days of taking them but I persevered and now have no negative side effects. I feel great and will continue to take them as part of my daily routine

Paperama
Paperama

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 7 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Paperama (App)
Love it! It is amazing I have been looking for an app just like this! Addictive fun and perfect for any ages

Stick Tennis
Stick Tennis

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Stick Tennis (App)
Great, although you have to pay for all the slams and the championships. I can't put it down- I am constantly playing Murray and Azarenka.

Crazy Jump
Crazy Jump

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Crazy Jump (App)
I would definitely recommend this app, because it is very easy to play, it's challenging,it's fun,and you get all this for FREE!

Angry Birds Friends
Angry Birds Friends

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Angry Birds Friends (App)
I would not recommend this app to anybody, because you have to be on Facebook to play, as I am a child and am not old enough to have a Facebook account, I am extremely disappointed. I thought it would be great, but...

Cubes vs. Spheres
Cubes vs. Spheres

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Cubes vs. Spheres (App)
This is a brilliant app, I can't put it down. It is definitely worth the money. I would recommend this app to anybody,because it is a very easy game.

How To Survive Summer Camp
How To Survive Summer Camp

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Mar. 2013
Absolutely brilliant. I finished this book within 2 days. I couldn't put it down. I would definitely recommend this book!

Guess The Word - 4 Pics 1 Word
Guess The Word - 4 Pics 1 Word

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 23 Feb. 2013
Great, but it was really easy to complete. I wish there was the proper edition was available because my mum's says it's got lots more levels and is updated more often.
It's great though.