Profile for Mr Daniel Wahab > Reviews

Mr Daniel Wahab

Logitech C615 HD Webcam
Logitech C615 HD Webcam
Offered by Stuff-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera for iMac if inbuilt camera breaks., 17 Jan. 2015
Bought this for iMac because inbuilt camera stopped working. Worked fine at first but now intermittent on Skype. Not the fault of the camera though must be iOS . Only work around is to leave photo booth open at same time as skype. Camera was quick to instal on Mac and sits nicely on top with the added feature of tilt and pan which already is an improvement on inbuilt camera.

Programming the Raspberry Pi: Getting Started with Python
Programming the Raspberry Pi: Getting Started with Python

5.0 out of 5 stars Really straightforward however, some enjoyable challenge., 21 Mar. 2014
The book helps you to set up your raspberry pie and quickly progresses through to the initial stages of how to use Python. I found that the programming moved at a significant pace and very quickly the activities became more and more challenging. I particularly enjoyed the way the small tasks unfolded along with my understanding. I have been very reliant on the internet to help set up my raspberry pi however, with so much out there it can get quite overwhelming. This book is great for someone new to it like myself and I will certainly be using it with my pupils.

Design and Technology Teacher - Surrey