Profile for A Seymoure > Reviews

Three Rivers [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Three Rivers [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, Very Good, 13 Mar. 2017
This one season series is very well made. The sets in particular are incredibly realistic and the designers should be justifiably proud of their achievements. The story lines and overall plot are consistently good and not too repetitive. The acting of all the cast is brilliantly believable with the characters given good depth despite the short time available to develop them. The complex background stories of the main characters is intimated and personally I would have liked to see more of this in a second (and further) season.

The Hustle (Original Mix)
The Hustle (Original Mix)

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic and Wonderful, 13 Mar. 2017
This music makes me feel warm inside each time I hear it with memories of watching my mother dancing around the lounge when this was played on the radio in the seventies - timeless!

Moonlight - Season 1 - Complete [DVD] [2008]
Moonlight - Season 1 - Complete [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Alex O'Loughlin

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Bloodsucking Stuff, 23 Feb. 2017
First off I'll admit that I love Vampire stories, movies and TV series, so this for me was a must have. Although the concept in this series is an excellent one and the storyline good, the inconsistencies in the script let the whole series down - personally I would have fired the Script Editor and the Writers. However, the acting talents of both Jason Dohring and Alex O'loughlin and their easy going friendship chemistry pulls this series up into the "Good" category. I, like many others, wish there was more.

The Back-up Plan [DVD] [2010]
The Back-up Plan [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Lopez
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Good Unfortunately, 23 Feb. 2017
It has been a real struggle for me to write a review about this movie. It's the first time that I have bought a DVD without seeing the film first and I wish I hadn't. I like 'good' rom coms but this does not, unfortunately, fall into that category. The storyline is ridiculously far fetched and the script is worse in that it seriously insults the act of giving birth in one truly awful scene. Jlo's acting talent - so ably displayed in "Maid in Manhattan" is absent here and Alex O'Loughlin appears to be using his considerable talent to carry her for most of the movie. The three stars are for the excellent photography, locations and for the three scenes which are worth watching.

Kobwa(TM) Portable Waterproof PU Leather Headphone Bag Earphone Pouch Case (Black) with Kobwa's Keyring
Offered by eFuture.SR

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 23 Feb. 2017
These are good for what they are and will adequately protect your ear phones. The zip on them is a bit stiff to operate and I at first wondered if it would fail, though it hasn't yet.

Feed [DVD]
Feed [DVD]
Dvd ~ Patrick Thompson
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought Provoking, 23 Feb. 2017
This review is from: Feed [DVD] (DVD)
This is a good film for anyone who enjoys cat and mouse drama, but as many others have said it is not for the faint hearted. Some of the scenes are sickly to say the least, however the story and script are excellent as they highlight a part of the "sex??" industry which has not been tackled before by neither film makers nor, surprisingly, any major documentary makers - at least I haven't seen any that are worth noting until this. It is obviously low budget, but well made none the less and Patrick Thompson and Alex O'loughlin give stellar performances especially in the scenes where they are together, delivering their complex lines with perfect timing. This film makes you think about what the concept of physical attractiveness really is and has sparked many a debate with my family and friends.

Hawaii Five-O - Season 1-5 [DVD]
Hawaii Five-O - Season 1-5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Scott Caan

5.0 out of 5 stars One Of A Kind TV Series, 23 Feb. 2017
Good that I could buy this box set of the entire first five seasons of this show when at last I was persuaded to watch a few episodes on TV. I say persuaded because as a small child my grandmother would sometimes let me stay up to watch the original Hawaii five 0 (she had an enormous crush on Jack Lord) and I didn't believe that any revival could be as good. But this is. Any fan of crime drama will find something to appreciate in this series. Each episode is like a mini movie and brilliantly put together. Hard hitting by today's standards yes, but in my opinion all the better for it. The production is the best I've ever seen in a TV series, the acting by all the principles is superb and of course the location can not be beaten.

Hawaii Five-0: Season 6 [DVD]
Hawaii Five-0: Season 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alex O'Loughlin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series, 23 Feb. 2017
This series does not become jaded with age. The storylines are fresh and well put together. This entire production from CBS is an excellent re-concept and brilliantly done. Will definitely be buying series seven when it becomes available.

Oyster Farmer [DVD] (2004)
Oyster Farmer [DVD] (2004)
Dvd ~ Kerry Armstrong

5.0 out of 5 stars Movies As Good As This Are Rare, 23 Feb. 2017
This review is from: Oyster Farmer [DVD] (2004) (DVD)
It is an injustice that this movie was never released in British Cinema's. This is a fantastic film, well made with brilliant photography, script, storyline, etc. All the Actors are extremely good and easily believable with the best acting credit going to Alex O'Loughlin. One scene had me laughing so much that my sides were aching like crazy - I had to pause the DVD to compose myself - the comic timing was perfection. All in all one of the best I have ever seen.

LG DP542H HDMI/MULTIREGION DVD Player 1080p HD Upscaling DivX Support USB Playback - PAL & NTSC Free All Regions 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 Supports CD Audio, DivX playback, CD-R / CD-RW, DVD-R / DVD-RW, DVD+R / DVD+RW, DVD Video, MP3 and JPEG Includes high quality HDMI Lead
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Player, Good Service, 23 Feb. 2017
This player arrived in very good time and was exactly as described. It is region free (multiregion) and plays my DVD's from around the globe, upscaling them nicely. The player is very easy to set up - literally just plug and play.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20