Profile for Dajazzman > Reviews

Content by Dajazzman

Dajazzman "Dajazzman" (London UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Covered (The Robert Glasper Trio Recorded Live At Capitol Studio)
Covered (The Robert Glasper Trio Recorded Live At Capitol Studio)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 April 2016
Sublime.

Planet Rothschild: The Forbidden History of the New World Order (WW2 - 2015): Volume 2
by M. S. King

2.0 out of 5 stars Caveat emptor, 4 Jan. 2016
Some interesting views of world history supported by newspaper articles of the time, but personally I am not at all comfortable with some of the insinuations that are put forward with regards the atrocities perpetrated by Hitler. To me this comes across as a holocaust denial document and sadly that then undermines the theories put forward through the rest of the book. It is only fitting I guess that when trying to learn and understand the world in which we exist and the powers that shape our past, present and future we should also have to learn to discern where our own personal boundaries lie.

The Dark Between the Stars (SAGA OF SHADOWS)
The Dark Between the Stars (SAGA OF SHADOWS)
by Kevin J. Anderson

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice to go back to a familiar setting and pick ..., 24 Oct. 2015
Nice to go back to a familiar setting and pick up with characters that you'd maybe not thought about since finishing the Seven Suns saga.

20KG 30KG 40KG 50kg Dumbbell Set Vinyl Gym Free Weights Biceps Fitness Dumbbells (50 Kilograms)
Offered by We R Sports®

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit limited....., 26 July 2015
Bought the 50kg set which is great if all you want is four 2.5kg bars and eight 5kg weight plates. Had to buy a set of various size weight plates to make this really useful, but a good base set to start from I guess.

Sufiyan
Sufiyan

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2015
This review is from: Sufiyan (Audio CD)
Awesome.

The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited (PS4)
The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Some great improvements, 26 July 2015
This was one of the games that I bought a PS4 for. I initially tried this on the PC when it was first released and was very disappointed. When i saw it was now on PS4, finally, I hesitated. Was it still rubbish? Should I let my earlier experience sway my judgement and pass it by? But I gave in and bought it. That was six weeks ago. I haven't put anything else in the drive since. I'm really enjoying it. Brilliant quests, great simple, crafting system, looks amazing, huge fantastical landscapes, all in keeping with the Elder Scrolls lore and the gameplay is fun! After the grind fest of Destiny this has been an absolute pleasure. Only negative for me is the poor in-game chat system, but you can always party-up on PS4, so.....

Cause & Effect
Cause & Effect

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Cause & Effect (MP3 Download)
Great Nu-soul album.

The Epic
The Epic

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply awesome!, 18 May 2015
This review is from: The Epic (Audio CD)
This has to be a contender for the album of the year. It's simply awesome. It's fresh new music. This album quite simply brings jazz back into the 21st century in the best possible way. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Lewis Taylor (Spectrum)
Lewis Taylor (Spectrum)

4.0 out of 5 stars classic, 22 Jan. 2015
I first bought this on release back in the mists of time and forgot about it after moving and losing the cd. It cropped up in discussion and so I went to see if I could get a copy. Amazing how the first few notes of this transported me back to where I was all those years ago. I remember thinking then the first half of this is absolutely amazing, but it gets kinda lost after halfway. And in truth I still feel the same. Bittersweet and Lover are stellar tracks, The album charts the tale of a broken love affair, broken hearts and betrayal and I guess the later more maudlin section of the album is the consequence of that betrayal. Still love it though. Singing out loud and boogieing in my flat some 14 years later, so it stood the test of time.
Classic.

Amazon Music with Prime Music
Amazon Music with Prime Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Amazon music service, 8 Dec. 2014
Love the Amazon music service. Purchase the CD and keep that at home and have the MP3 available on all your devices! Whats not to like! More storage wouldn't go amiss, but thats my only gripe.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3