Profile for anthony mark forster > Reviews

Content by anthony mark f...

anthony mark forster

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 14 April 2014
I suffer from hay fever and these tablets are very expensive in my local chemist. I bought just over £6.00 worth and it would have cost me over £30.00 in my local chemist.

Excellent value for money, fast delivery.

Noblest Black Golden Cap Cigar, Barrel Is Finished in Black, Carved Ring Fountain Pen
Offered by PSgiveU

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fountain pen, 30 Mar. 2014
A fabulous fountain pen for an inexpensive price. Weighs heavy in the hand and writes perfectly. Highly Recommend buying A*****

I, Toto: The Autobiography of Terry, the Dog Who Was Toto
I, Toto: The Autobiography of Terry, the Dog Who Was Toto
by Willard Carroll

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book, 20 Mar. 2014
Having been a fan of The Wizard of Oz all my life this book was a wonderful collection to my library.

David Bowie Narrates Prokofiev's Peter And The Wolf & The Young Person's Guide To The Orchestra

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent timeless story told beautifully by David Bowie., 27 Dec. 2013
A must have for any David Bowie fan, I remember buying the original on green vinyl way back in 1977. It can never date, a timeless masterpiece.