Profile for Mrs VB > Reviews

Mrs VB (Gloucestershire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Less is definitely more, 12 Nov. 2013
I bought these after becoming sick of supermarket-bought food colouring, and I am so glad I did. A tiny blob on a toothpick is all you'll need to vibrantly colour your icing, buttercream or whatever you want. They last ages & the colours are great. I'd definitely recommend them to any baker.

Tippitoes City Bag Changing Bag (Black)
Tippitoes City Bag Changing Bag (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, smart & unisex, 12 Nov. 2013
We bought this to go with my toddlers' new black stroller. The bag looks great, it has a smooth leather-look. Inside are various compartments for drinks, dummies, nappy bags, spare clothes, etc. It's the perfect size to stack clean nappies & wipes on one side & drinks on the other. Buy it, you won't be disappointed.

JEM Small Open Star Savoy Nozzle #1M (Carded)
JEM Small Open Star Savoy Nozzle #1M (Carded)
Offered by P A Sugarcraft

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, perfect roses, 12 Nov. 2013
Prepared by a YouTube tutorial, I set out on a rose piping mission. Equipped with this nozzle & my piping bag, I effortlessly piped several perfect ivory roses on the top of my giant cupcake. Very pleased with the results!

Lego 10502 Duplo - Safari Bus
Lego 10502 Duplo - Safari Bus
Offered by TST Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddler loves it!, 12 Nov. 2013
We bought this for our toddler, along with some other Duplo sets (photo safari, zoo truck, etc.) for his second birthday. He absolutely loves the animals and adores taking them for a spin inside the bus! The Duplo sets are fantastic for role play and teaching your children about animals and the noises they make. Great buy for us.

BT 200 Digital Baby Monitor
BT 200 Digital Baby Monitor

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, could be better, 12 Nov. 2013
This is our second monitor as our Tomy died after a year. The design could have been better in that it's quite easy to accidentally press the talkback button (on the side of the monitor) and you can also accidentally knock the mute buttons on the top of the unit too. One of my main bugbears with this model is the feedback you get, a constant white noise can be heard unless you turn the volume down to a just audible level. We've noticed the battery no longer lasts as long either, bleeping manically after just over an hour now. All in all though, it does the job, for now!

Sewing Tape Measure 60" 150cm Dressmaking Taylor Tailor
Sewing Tape Measure 60" 150cm Dressmaking Taylor Tailor
Offered by accmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Great weight loss incentive!, 12 Nov. 2013
I ordered mine purely to track my weight loss, which thanks to little incentives like this, is going very well! The tape itself is lovely & I'm sure very useful used for it's destined purpose too!

150 Plastic Money / Coin / Bank Bags - No Mixed Coin
150 Plastic Money / Coin / Bank Bags - No Mixed Coin
Offered by Bag It Plastics Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 12 Nov. 2013
Let's be honest, how much of a review can you write about coin bags? I ordered these for my in-laws' business, they're durable & the denomination chart on the front is very useful. Top marks!

York Fitness Cast Iron Dumbbell Set - 20kg
York Fitness Cast Iron Dumbbell Set - 20kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile & great quality, 22 Oct. 2013
Myself & my fiancé use these for fitness, it's quick & easy to change the weights around and add / subtract them as required. They feel nice to use & we've definitely noticed a difference.

The Gro Company Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind
The Gro Company Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, very versatile but a little fiddly!, 22 Oct. 2013
We bought this for our holiday as our Son has a tendency to wake at the crack of dawn! The blind itself is huge, making it great for most windows and attaches using suction cups. It can be a little fiddly, but once you've got it sorted, it will stay up & blacks out the room entirely. Amazingly, you can fit it back into its small pouch afterwards too! 4 stars due to its fiddliness!

Annabel Karmel Food Cube Tray
Annabel Karmel Food Cube Tray

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for weaning, 19 May 2013
We bought these for our son when he was weaning. They're great for freezing batches of puréed, mashed and then finely diced casseroles, stews .etc. The tray is made of a soft, flexible rubber, meaning the cubes are very easy to pop out into a freezer bag to free up the trays or ready to defrost.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20