Profile for Mrs. S. Jenkins > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. Jenkins

Mrs. S. Jenkins

Page: 1 | 2
Electric Toothbrush Clean Your Teeth like a Dentist Rechargeable 4 Hours Charge Minimum 30 Days Use 3 Optional Modes Waterproof to be Used at Bath and Shower 3 Replacement Heads White by Fairywill
Offered by Fairywill

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toothbrush, 16 May 2017
Excellent toothbrush. I have had mine over 3 months and only had to charge it twice since the initial charge. I have now bought one for my son too. Great value and cheap to buy replacement heads. Customer service is excellent and very helpful.

Animal Womens Cori Messenger Bag Grey (Asphalt Grey)
Animal Womens Cori Messenger Bag Grey (Asphalt Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Mar. 2017
I really love this bag and it's really good quality. Great seller also :)

Arshiner Hot 1PC Baby Wooden Mini Around The Beads Wire Maze Multi Color Educational Toddler Toy
Offered by arshiner

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item but box mainly in Chinese, 11 Nov. 2015
Lovely item, although the box was mainly in Chinese and was battered when it arrived but this was dealt with promptly by the seller. I'm sure my niece will love this when she receives it at Christmas.

Sony DSCHX50 Compact Digital Camera - Black (20.4MP, 30x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab camera, 28 Oct. 2015
This camera is great. My xperia z3 compact phone recently broke so I decided rather than spend up to £300 on a new phone to get a 23mp camera again I would invest in a new digital camera with wifi.
This camera does not disappoint. We went to London on Sunday so I was able to test it out and it was great. The zoom was amazing for taking pictures of wildlife in the parks or zooming in on big Ben from a distance.
It was great also in low light and the dark and took some lovely photos.
My only little negative is it takes several seconds to process the image once taken which can be a little frustrating it you want to take another picture immediately after.
The wifi is brill. I love being able to send my photos straight to my phone and upload them to Facebook. It is relatively quick at this too. You can also send them direct to your computer but I haven't tried that yet.
You can use your phone to take a picture which is good for taking family photos as you can see through your phone what you are taking a picture of and take the picture when you are ready rather than using a timer.
All in all I love this camera and can't wait to go on more trips. I have uploaded a couple of pics from my trip which I think show how good the camera is.
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 22 May 2015
Fabulous seller ordered Wednesday night and arrived Friday lunchtime. Item looks brilliant. It is a gift for my dad so can't Cogenhoe on sturdiness or anything but it does have a lifetime warranty so shouldn't be a problem. My dad already has one of their flasks and swears by them hot tea all day (and he does some very long hours!)

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't stick to the bath, 7 Oct. 2012
The first seat I received had scuff marks on the plastic so I sent this back. When I received the 2nd one it still had a couple of small marks but I couldn't be bothered to return again. I then tried to stick it to our bath and there was no way this was going to happen. The suction cups are too wide so there's no way you would get all 4 suction cups to stick, so the second baby moves too much you have to be ready for it to tip. I have now sent this back for a refund as it is just not safe in our bath. I did bath my baby in it quickly and it didn't mark her legs as other comments have said, but she wasn't in it very long because I didn't feel she was safe.

LEGO City 4432: Garbage Truck
LEGO City 4432: Garbage Truck
Offered by Bene´s Spielshop GmbH (alle Preise incl. Mehrwertsteuer, kein gemeinsamer Versand mit anderen Anbietern, daher Versandkosten beachten!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 July 2012
This is a really great piece of lego. My mum bought it for my son for his 4th birthday and with a little instruction from his dad he managed to put it together himself. He really loves it. Great toy.

Very Hungry Caterpillar Melamine plate bowl and mug set
Very Hungry Caterpillar Melamine plate bowl and mug set

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item, 10 July 2012
This is a lovely item, the only slight issue I had was it would have been better presented in a box as was giving as a christening present.

The Object Of My Affection [1998] [DVD]
The Object Of My Affection [1998] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Aniston
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 6 April 2012
This is one of my favourite films i love Jennifer Anniston & Paul Rudd in it. Definately worth watching. It will make you laugh and cry.

Garden (Usborne Look & Say) (Look and Say)
Garden (Usborne Look & Say) (Look and Say)
by Felicity Brooks
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 21 July 2010
This is a good book, very bright & colourful. My 2 year old really likes it.

Page: 1 | 2