Profile for natasham > Reviews

Maru Mesh Bag (Pink)
Maru Mesh Bag (Pink)
Offered by Allens of Kingsbury Swimwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Maru Mesh Bag (Pink) (Misc.)
Great bag. Large enough enough to fit everything you need! Good quality and lovely colour.

Bolster Pillow & free case
Bolster Pillow & free case
Offered by Home-Expressions

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too big!, 1 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Bolster Pillow & free case
This pillow is ridiculous. Maybe I didn't read the description properly but this pillow is huge! We have a King size bed and it was like having another person in the bed! If I wanted to use it I had to sleep in the spare bed because there wasn't enough room in our bed. Unfortunately the pillow case was really poor quality too. I was very disappointed with this pillow but like I said I didn't c

Spectra 3 Electric Breast Pump
Spectra 3 Electric Breast Pump
Offered by Ana Wiz Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars A good pump but it could be improved, 1 Sept. 2014
This pump is basically good, it is easy to use and can be stored very easily. You have to lean forward to avoid leaks, which I find very annoying. You can adjust the 'suction' to suit you the pump itself is comfortable to use. Overall it does what you want it to do, but you will be leaning forward when pumping. Unfortunately uou can't just sit back and relax while pumping, but maybe there isn't a pump out there which allows this!

Baby wetsuit - Clown Fish - 0-6 months - baby warmer neoprene wet suit, perfect for the pool or beach
Offered by Konfidence

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product to keep your baby warm, 1 Sept. 2014
This is such a great product for taking your little one swimming. I feel totally confident that my baby girl is warm in any pool. I bought this for my little girl because I loved the design, but everyone thinks she is a boy when she is wearing it. That doesn't really bother me but it would suit a boy more. I took my little girl swimming in a public pool in this wetsuit from 11 weeks an she has always been warm and toasty.

Sophie The Giraffe Original Teether in Blister Pack (White)
Sophie The Giraffe Original Teether in Blister Pack (White)
Offered by green child of mine

5.0 out of 5 stars A firm favourite!, 1 Sept. 2014
My 5 month old absolutely loves Sophie. It is good quality and durable, which is the most important thing when a baby is constantly chewing on it! Would definitely recommend and will purchase for future babies and for friends.

Ewan the Dream Sheep
Ewan the Dream Sheep
Offered by Baa Baa Baby

3.0 out of 5 stars Sounds good, but not convinced that it helps, 1 Sept. 2014
The choice of noises are good and have a good sound quality. I think the sounds are soothing, but to be honest you can get similar sounds on apps on your phone. If you have the money to spare then you might as well try it, but if money is tight then get a free app with similar music/sounds. The overall product is good quality, although it is quite big.

Simple vintage design wall mounted toilet loo roll holder
Simple vintage design wall mounted toilet loo roll holder
Offered by Bowley & Jackson

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks lovely but rather impractical, 1 Sept. 2014
This toilet roll holder looks great and is really unique but it is so impractical! Every time you want to change the roll you have to undo both ends and it's very fiddly! It will take you at least 5 mins to change a roll, which is a shame because it looks so good!

The Blissful Baby Expert
The Blissful Baby Expert
by Lisa Clegg

5.0 out of 5 stars Lisa's advice really works. Read this book for a happy baby and a happy household!, 31 Aug. 2014
I bought this book after trying to establish a routine for my 5 month old daughter. I was struggling to get her to nap in her cot, feed properly and sleep through the night. This books gives you helpful advice which you can follow to help establish a routine and learn how to help your little one settle themselves back to sleep. Since adopting Lisa's approach my daughter now sleeps 7-10.30, quick feed and then from 11-7am. She also has three naps a day in her cot with no protest at all! Her feeding has improved too! I feel in control and far more calm. I can't recommend this book highly enough for anyone wanting to help their baby get the sleep they need and to help you get the time you need to relax on the sofa with a cup of tea or finish the washing up. I am one very happy customer and my baby girl is definitely a blissful baby! Thank you Lisa! Natasha and Phoebe xx
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 12, 2014 9:52 PM BST

Pampers New Baby Size 1 Nappies - 2014 Pack of 74
Pampers New Baby Size 1 Nappies - 2014 Pack of 74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 7 April 2014
These nappies are great, the yellow line, which turns blue when baby wees is very useful so you can quickly check before removing it. I would only use these nappies.

Philips AVENT SCH550/20 Bath and Room Thermometer
Philips AVENT SCH550/20 Bath and Room Thermometer

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product!, 7 April 2014
This is a very accurate thermometer. I had a water birth at the hospital and they were using this one, which is why we bought it and we haven't been disappointed. It looks good and it works!

Page: 1 | 2