Profile for natasham > Reviews

GILBERT Ladies Helix Netball Skort, Black, M
GILBERT Ladies Helix Netball Skort, Black, M
Offered by Wisdens Sports

4.0 out of 5 stars Good skort, quality could be improved, 11 May 2015
Great skort, perfect fit (true to size). Unfortunately the logo came off after about 3 washes.

Deliciously Ella: Awesome ingredients, incredible food that you and your body will love
by Ella Woodward

5.0 out of 5 stars It will change your life....for the better!, 11 May 2015
Absolutely brilliant book! Well written, easy to follow. An absolute dream!

Nuby Garden Fresh Easy Pop Feezer Tray
Nuby Garden Fresh Easy Pop Feezer Tray

3.0 out of 5 stars Good size, a bit fiddly, 11 May 2015
Great size, but difficult to get the food out once it has been frozen.

Changing mat Bibi and Bobo (Pearl Blue)
Changing mat Bibi and Bobo (Pearl Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice mat, but pricey, 11 May 2015
This is a lovely looking mat and the design helps to prevents my little girl from rolling away during nappy change. Unfortunately it marks very very easily. I'm not really sure what is causing the marks, they just seem to appear and can't be removed. I think the product is a little pricey for what you actually get.

Maru Mesh Bag (Pink)
Maru Mesh Bag (Pink)
Offered by Allens of Kingsbury Swimwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Maru Mesh Bag (Pink) (Misc.)
Great bag. Large enough enough to fit everything you need! Good quality and lovely colour.

Bolster Pillow + FREE PILLOW CASE
Bolster Pillow + FREE PILLOW CASE
Offered by LINEN LOVERS

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too big!, 1 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Bolster Pillow + FREE PILLOW CASE
This pillow is ridiculous. Maybe I didn't read the description properly but this pillow is huge! We have a King size bed and it was like having another person in the bed! If I wanted to use it I had to sleep in the spare bed because there wasn't enough room in our bed. Unfortunately the pillow case was really poor quality too. I was very disappointed with this pillow but like I said I didn't c

Spectra 3 Electric Breast Pump
Spectra 3 Electric Breast Pump
Offered by Ana Wiz Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars A good pump but it could be improved, 1 Sept. 2014
This pump is basically good, it is easy to use and can be stored very easily. You have to lean forward to avoid leaks, which I find very annoying. You can adjust the 'suction' to suit you the pump itself is comfortable to use. Overall it does what you want it to do, but you will be leaning forward when pumping. Unfortunately uou can't just sit back and relax while pumping, but maybe there isn't a pump out there which allows this!

Baby wetsuit - Clown Fish - 0-6 months - baby warmer neoprene wet suit, perfect for the pool or beach
Offered by Funswim Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product to keep your baby warm, 1 Sept. 2014
This is such a great product for taking your little one swimming. I feel totally confident that my baby girl is warm in any pool. I bought this for my little girl because I loved the design, but everyone thinks she is a boy when she is wearing it. That doesn't really bother me but it would suit a boy more. I took my little girl swimming in a public pool in this wetsuit from 11 weeks an she has always been warm and toasty.

Sophie The Giraffe Original Teether in Blister Pack (White)
Sophie The Giraffe Original Teether in Blister Pack (White)
Offered by green child of mine

5.0 out of 5 stars A firm favourite!, 1 Sept. 2014
My 5 month old absolutely loves Sophie. It is good quality and durable, which is the most important thing when a baby is constantly chewing on it! Would definitely recommend and will purchase for future babies and for friends.

Ewan the Dream Sheep
Ewan the Dream Sheep
Offered by Baa Baa Baby

3.0 out of 5 stars Sounds good, but not convinced that it helps, 1 Sept. 2014
The choice of noises are good and have a good sound quality. I think the sounds are soothing, but to be honest you can get similar sounds on apps on your phone. If you have the money to spare then you might as well try it, but if money is tight then get a free app with similar music/sounds. The overall product is good quality, although it is quite big.

Page: 1 | 2