1 of 4 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars
Disappointed, 10 Aug. 2011
it was not what i expected...
(i am 21 years old) and this is what i thought when listening to CD
1. the narrators voice is very soothing and pleasant
2. however he spoke too fast
3. there is no pause to think about what has been said so its hard to visualise the story at such a fast past
5. the audiobook does explain in depth about the stories so it is probably good for children to learn from
4. sadly there is no music. i felt music could of helped create an atmosphere when story telling
so overall i was disappointed, i bought this Audiobook to help relax and take me away but i couldn't keep up and had to really concentrate.