Profile for Mr. Beaumont > Reviews

Content by Mr. Beaumont
Top Reviewer Ranking: 454

Mr. Beaumont
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Malcolm in the Middle: The Complete First Season [DVD]
Malcolm in the Middle: The Complete First Season [DVD]
Dvd ~ Frankie Muniz

5.0 out of 5 stars Malcolm in the Middle - Series 1, 8 Feb. 2015
It's always nice to go right back to the start with TV shows, and Malcolm in the Middle it's no different. The first thing I noticed was how young they all look, including Malcolm, Reese & Dewey. As for this DVD itself, there is full English subtitles, & also a documentary on the show along with a few other little extras.

Disk 1

Series 1 – Episode 14, The Bots and the Bees, 7th May 2000
Series 1 – Episode 15, Smunday, 14th May 2000
Series 1 – Episode 16, Water Park, 21st May 2000
Extras
Malcolm Vision (a few bloopers)
A Stroke Of Genius (50min documentary on the show)
Season One Promos (7mins of Fox trailers for the show)
Dewey's Day Job - portrait of Erik Per Sullivan (5mins documentary on Erik away from the show)
Cold Opens (4 alternate show openings)
Season One Gag Reel
Deleted Scenes
Behind The Middle (preview of season 2)

Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt - White/Green
Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt - White/Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Breville Personal Blender, 8 Feb. 2015
My old blender broke down a few months ago & I bought this one just to use on a temporary basis until i got a better one, and then keep this one as spare.

But this one has been so good that I've started to use it as my main one & no longer looking for a better one. It's very easy to clean, it's perfect for my smoothies & milkshakes, very happy with it.

As for the price, well you can't really beat it, i highly recommend it.

Heartbeat - The Complete Series 14 [DVD]
Heartbeat - The Complete Series 14 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jonathan Kerrigan

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartbeat – Series 14, 8 Feb. 2015
After saying goodbye to PC Steve Crane in the last episode of series 13, we say hello to PC Rob Walker in the first episode of this series, 14. Have to be honest, at first I really can't stand him (I think that's what we are meant to feel), but don't worry, after a few episodes he starts to fit in to the wonderful world of Heartbeat.

A couple more changes are Rosie Cartwright comes into the show, along with the new doctor, Dr Helen Trent, PC Geoff Younger, Sgt George Miller, & Peggy Armstrong. As for more goodbyes, we lose Sgt Dennis Merton, Jenny Merton, Dr Liz Merrick, & Ben Norton - all in the one episode. While towards to end of the series we also have to say bye to Vernon Scripps.

Disk 1:

Series 14 – Episode 26, Bin Man, 5 July 2005

Vans M Atwood, Men's Skateboarding Shoes, Black/Black, 7 UK
Vans M Atwood, Men's Skateboarding Shoes, Black/Black, 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Vans M Atwood, 8 Feb. 2015
I ordered these for my best friend as he loves his Vans.

He wears them pretty much all day everyday. Uni, work, just out walking, he always has them on. He likes Vans as they seem to last him a long time & don't just fall apart like other shoes can do. He has had this pair for around 2 months now & they still look like new.

I bought them here on Amazon as the price is perfect, and a lot cheaper than other places I checked. So yep, all in all I'm very happy & so is my friend too!

Chicken Little [DVD] [2005]
Chicken Little [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Mark Dindal
Offered by SweetBuzzards

5.0 out of 5 stars Chicken Little, 8 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Chicken Little [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
Chicken Little really does pull at your heart-strings. For the first 20mins I felt so sorry for that little guy, but at the same time loved the friendship between Little & his dad.

Then 20mins into the film he does something so big that it can do nothing but bring a massive smile to your face, I think we needed the first 20mins to make us connect to Little for this to work.

As for the 2nd half of the film, have to be honest, I wasn't right keen on the alien stuff, but as that didn't really last that long it didn't take anything away from my enjoyment of the movie. There is also some very funny parts that will make you laugh out loud.

Oh & the soundtrack is really good too, a nice mix of songs so yep, all in all we loved Chicken Little & will be watching it again soon I'm sure!

Chicken Little (Limited Edition Artwork & O-ring) [DVD] (2005)
Chicken Little (Limited Edition Artwork & O-ring) [DVD] (2005)

5.0 out of 5 stars Chicken Little, 8 Feb. 2015

Oh and the soundtrack is really good too, a nice mix of songs so yep, all in all we loved Chicken Little & will be watching it again soon I'm sure!

Samsung Slim DVD Writer - Blue
Samsung Slim DVD Writer - Blue
Offered by FRElectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Slim DVD Player, 8 Feb. 2015
My DVD player / drive inside my laptop broke down a few weeks ago & while i could send my laptop back to PC World to get it fixed I didn't like the idea of being without my laptop for 1-2 weeks so started looking for something I could play DVDs on & plugin to my laptop via USB.

This brought me to the Samsung Slim DVD Writer. I don't need to save anything to disk, make DVDs / CDs or anything like that, I just wanted something to play them & it was perfect.

It plugs in via a USB lead to my laptop (the lead comes with it), no need for any other leads, no need to install anything via the disk that comes with it. I really just plugged it in & started watching my DVDs again with no problems at all - and for the price it's perfect!

Where The Heart is - The Complete First Series [DVD]
Where The Heart is - The Complete First Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Pam Ferris

5.0 out of 5 stars Where the Heart Is - Series 1, 7 Feb. 2015
Where The Heart Is, is perfect Sunday night telly. Along the same lines as Heartbeat, The Royal etc.

In the first series we meet all the cast, & for me it was nice watching a very young William Ash (Waterloo Road's Christopher Mead), and Sarah Lancashire (Last Tango in Halifax). While most of the episodes are really nice & heart warming i have to confess that at the end of the 5th episode I did have a tear in my eye, but wont say why as it will give the story away. But such a beautiful show.

Disk 1:

Polycotton Polyester Hollowfibre Duvet, 15.0 Tog, King
Polycotton Polyester Hollowfibre Duvet, 15.0 Tog, King
Offered by Linens Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars 15Tog Duvet, 7 Feb. 2015
For the price this duvet is pretty good. It keeps you warm & does not fall apart right away. I have had a few of these duvets over the years & like i say, for the price they are fine.

I also put mine in the washer, maybe this is a error on my part, but 3-4 washes it's fine, then it does start getting out of shape, & while yes, it does still do the job of a duvet & keep you warm I end up giving it to the dog to sleep on & i buy another for me haha.

Do this ever few years, but I don't mind, I get a new duvet & the dog gets a sort-of new one for her too!

Fun and Fancy Free [DVD]
Fun and Fancy Free [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun And Fancy Free, 19 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Fun and Fancy Free [DVD] (DVD)
Fun And Fancy Free (1947) has two stories In the one film. Both stories are introduced by Jiminy Cricket, who we already know from Pinocchio.

The first called Bongo - The story of a circus bear cub, who runs away from the circus to the wild and the adventures there that follow. This was based on an original story by Sinclair Lewis.

The other half of the film is dedicated to the 2nd story, Mickey and the Beanstalk – A moralized adaptation of Jack and the Beanstalk with Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy as peasants who discover temperamental Willie the Giant's castle in the sky through the use of some magic beans.

All in all the DVD is 1hour 10mins long, it also has full English subtitles.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20