Profile for K Stanbridge > Reviews

K Stanbridge

LEGO Monster Fighters 9466: The Crazy Scientist and His Monster
LEGO Monster Fighters 9466: The Crazy Scientist and His Monster

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Lego set, 10 Nov. 2012
Along with all our many other lego products it has pride of place all over the living room floor, is constantly played with and enjoyed by all.

LEGO Monster Fighters 9463: The Werewolf
LEGO Monster Fighters 9463: The Werewolf
Offered by Bene´s Spielshop GmbH (alle Preise incl. Mehrwertsteuer, kein gemeinsamer Versand mit anderen Anbietern, daher Versandkosten beachten!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect as usual, 10 Nov. 2012
Lego. Every 11 year olds dream. Saved for and enjoyed by my boy as with every lego product we purchase. As usual it is cheaper at Amazon than everwhere else.

Zagazoo
Zagazoo
by Quentin Blake

5.0 out of 5 stars The best baby manual EVER, 10 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Zagazoo (Paperback)
Recommended to all new parents as the only baby book you will ever need. It expains child development exactly. I think we have a wart-hog, moving slowly towards hairy monster. I always give this book to new parents. Forget Dr Green, this book says it all.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 3, 2013 9:06 PM BST

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Super strippers, 10 Nov. 2012
Great strippers if like me you have lots of old telephone wire you need to strip right back to the copper for jewellery making. It has an adjustable handle so that once I had the correct width setting I could lock them in place and strip off great lengths. fab. My only gripe is the paint is still on the cutting blades, so as wire cutters they're pants.