Profile for MBates1967 > Reviews

The Blues Brothers [DVD] [1980]
The Blues Brothers [DVD] [1980]
Dvd ~ John Belushi

5.0 out of 5 stars i would happilywatch this daily, 1 Dec. 2014
one of my fav films...someone borrowed mine....i would happily watch this daily!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Oct. 2014
lovely apron, i have a fondness for 1950's style...messy cook and i always wear one!

Cute Red Bowknot Cotton Aprons for Women Girl Cooking Restaurant Work Custom Kitchen Gardening Home Patterns Apron with Pockets
Offered by HoT

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to wash, 25 Oct. 2014
Cute and sassy, easy to wash, and pefect for when i am cooking!

16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Fold Storage Thumb Stick Pen Swivel Design (Black)
Offered by Sctech Feb

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Oct. 2014
it is just a simple memory stick, but i needed one!

Snowflake Woodshavings, Large
Snowflake Woodshavings, Large
Offered by PB Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Oct. 2014
Perfect for our guinea pigs.

Better You Magnesium Oil Original Spray 100ml
Better You Magnesium Oil Original Spray 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars non invasive, 25 Aug. 2014
A friend reconmended this to me, as I have cancer and I am limited to what I can take and use. My shoulder blade, clavicle and upper arm have been driving me nuts. This spray is easy to self apply, don't get it in your hair as it becomes very stiff and sticky! This did however give me some pain relief, mostly used at night. I have not been out in the sun with it on (i'm not supposed to be in the sun anyway) so not sure of the reaction there.

Better You Magnesium Original Flakes 1kg
Better You Magnesium Original Flakes 1kg

3.0 out of 5 stars Untested as yet, 25 Aug. 2014
I have be honest this arrived very late, as yet I have not had a chance to have a soak in it. Supposed to be good for muscles I really needed this a few weeks ago, but I have been having physiotherapy and seeing an oestopath since. So I will have a try in the bath tomorrow.

La Isla Women's 6 pairs Comfort Seamless Sexy Low Rise Thong Mixed 6 Pack M
La Isla Women's 6 pairs Comfort Seamless Sexy Low Rise Thong Mixed 6 Pack M
Offered by La Isla

5.0 out of 5 stars Great knickers, 10 Aug. 2014
small cheap, seamless, sweet colours and go well with my range of dresses!

Lepel Fiore Full Cup Bra , White ,34E
Lepel Fiore Full Cup Bra , White ,34E

5.0 out of 5 stars bra, 10 Aug. 2014
As one woman after a masextomy, this is a great fitting vra that can hold my 'fake tit' Pretty, good fitting and suits well under clothes, for an off the peg bra, thithout the hassle of hoing to a 'bra' shop I am really happy!

The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1
The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1
by Graeme Simsion

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm, 16 May 2014
As a SEN teacher I spotted the Aspergers sydrome within the book, which sadly didn't really explain it fully. I would say a disapointing read as it left to many endings open... Maybe it is just me, but it did not really give you answers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4