Profile for D. B. Jennings-powell > Reviews

Content by D. B. Jennings...

D. B. Jennings-powell "PinkFloydFan." (Cambridge, England.)

Age Perfect Programme: Day Cream + Eye Cream + Night Cream
Age Perfect Programme: Day Cream + Eye Cream + Night Cream
Offered by rhi-trading

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL PRODUCT., 7 Jun. 2014
I have now been using this product for three weeks and the outcome is fantastic, blackness and sagging around my eyes has all but gone, and the feeling of the skin and the tone is wonderful.
On the blurb it states about a month to feel and see the benefits, but I noticed a difference in skin tone and feel after only a few days.
Money well spent as it makes me feel and to my eyes look great.

Breathin' Rechargeable Electronic Shisha Pen + 5 Mixed Fruit Flavoured E-liquids Quality Guaranteed UK New

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 24 May 2014
Arrived very quickly, both packaging and contents spot on, great value for money, the flavours sent were nicely mixed and even had an eye dropper on two of the bottles.

Yankee Candle Black Cherry Car Vent Sticks (Pack of 4)
Yankee Candle Black Cherry Car Vent Sticks (Pack of 4)
Offered by House Of Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 17 Jan. 2014
My coconut fresheners from Yankee finally ran out so thought I would give these a go as I adore the smell of Black Cherry, well I was not disappointed,fragrance lasted ages,and gives me a great feeling upon opening the car door and getting a nice smelly blast each morning,

Inspire Single Wooden Coaster Wooden with Metal Insert
Inspire Single Wooden Coaster Wooden with Metal Insert

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 20 April 2013
Look great against the pine table, easy to clean and well made. Would recommend purchase.

Look no further for your place mats.

Single Wooden Placemat Wooden With Metal Insert
Single Wooden Placemat Wooden With Metal Insert

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product-Excellent Price., 29 Mar. 2013
Really pleased with this purchase. The quality and design was all I was looking for, They suit the oak table really well.

10 x Reusable Plastic Food Grade Storage Containers + 10 Lids - volume 650ml
10 x Reusable Plastic Food Grade Storage Containers + 10 Lids - volume 650ml
Offered by Office Stationery Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT FITS THE BILL., 23 Mar. 2013
Excellent product.

Nice and deep, and the lids fit perfectly, have used and washed these containers dozens of times. Value for money.

Amused to Death
Amused to Death

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Album Ever., 22 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Amused to Death (Audio CD)
What a stunning piece of work, I have played this CD many many times and even after all the repeated listens I still hear something new. I would suggest this album is listened to wearing headphones, as all the tiny fill ins are fascinating.

I did find that after repeated listens the album just gets better and better.

'Give any one species enough rope and they will **** it up'.

My sentiments entirely.

Final Account
Final Account
by Peter Robinson
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars Read Before ??, 31 Oct. 2007
Having read all the 'Banks' books, and seeing this NEW!! title I was ready to order, it was a good job then I happend upon the customer reviews first, it really is too much, is it titled for the American market? does Mr Robinson need the money? was he aware of this being published, I just feel for the people who purchased this in good faith,a con comes to mind, I cannot remember which title, but I feel this has been done before with another title, oh yes, 'The Summer That Never Was', I believe that book was published using a different title? ( so be aware ). Why oh why do they do it, It's expensive enough to buy one, but to double up, and then have your hopes of a good read dashed, well that just about takes the biscuit, or P***. JUST BE AWARE.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 11, 2014 12:46 PM BST

Meet Inspector Banks: Gallows View / A Dedicated Man / A Necessary End
Meet Inspector Banks: Gallows View / A Dedicated Man / A Necessary End
by Peter Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot Get Enough Of Banksy., 27 Jun. 2007
I just happend by chance to be lounging my way through a bookstore and noticed that on the cheapy pile was an audiobook by Peter Robinson, having not heard of him, and the tapes being a bargain ( I find that with new Authors I like to give them a try on this format first, it's so easy to just listen, then if I like them I buy in book format.

Well I found Banks to be a real person, with real ordinary problems, and find following his career fasinating, all the main charecters seem like old friends to me, and his ( to me ) nice habit of leaving the story for a while and describing everyday things, just tiny details about the smell, colour, and his thoughts on the mundane, this gives me a feeling of knowing him and almost like looking over his shoulder.

I'm waffling-I have yet to find a bad storyline and cannot wait for his next offering,PLEASE Peter never kill him off, it would be like losing one of the family.