Profile for Stamper 57 > Reviews

Content by Stamper 57

Stamper 57

Page: 1 | 2
Spinoza for Hire: The Six-Book Spinoza/Huntress Boxed Set (Two Complete Trilogies)

5.0 out of 5 stars Try a new angle, 28 Nov. 2015
I have read all kinds of vampire books, going back to the original Bram Stoker, Anne Rice and many others. This was a good variation on the theme.
I liked the back stories ,the historical details, the ideas that they worked together....my only criticism is a bit too short, I like long books!

Sizzix Thinlits Die Set, Postage Dots by Tim Holtz (2 Pack)
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set, Postage Dots by Tim Holtz (2 Pack)
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Tim Holtz postage stamp dies, 17 Sept. 2015
I love these, cut beautifully, and with the right weight paper can be torn as single stamps

Ash - A Thriller (Asher Benson Book 1)
Ash - A Thriller (Asher Benson Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Ash a thriller, 24 Jan. 2015
I have just finished reading this, and want to know what happens to Ash next.
It was a bit more blood and guts than my usual,and took a bit of getting into, but for a first and free, worth it.
I shall get the next and hope that it matches this one.

The Paper Doll Bonanza: Make your own Mixed Media and Collage Paper Dolls - Templates Included!

5.0 out of 5 stars Paper dolls, 4 Jan. 2015
I do all kinds of papercraft and have been looking for a doll pattern that was not too big,and that I could have a face if I wanted one.
At last I found one,small enough to work with many different crafts,head and torso will work on ACT sizes.
I have a number of Mahe's books and find them clear and useful. What more could you ask,keep the ideas coming

Mixed Media Art Adventures (Green Crafts)
Mixed Media Art Adventures (Green Crafts)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mixed media crafting, 5 Dec. 2014
I love this lady's work,always get new ideas and its always affordable,what more could a crafter want?
I first found one of Mahes books when looking for ideas and techniques,since then have picked up others,finding something in each of them and would recommend to all levels of paper crafters.

Damaged Good (Cutter Case Files Book 1)
Damaged Good (Cutter Case Files Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great read, 15 Nov. 2014
This fully deserves a five star rating. I am a big fan of many different authors and this has joined my list.
Science fiction and characters to enjoy,not perfect,flawed as we all are,what fun.
I hate spoilers so it you like Simon R Greens Deathstalker series,mixed with a bit of Star Wars and just a bit of Dr Who try this. You will not be disappointed,I am looking forward to the next one,which I really hope will not be long in coming.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2014 7:06 PM GMT

M&K Tracking (Maggie MacKay Magical Tracker Book 4)
M&K Tracking (Maggie MacKay Magical Tracker Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical Tracker, 9 Oct. 2014
I have read many books about vampires and gutsy women,this meets both in the middle.
Maggie is entertaining and likeable and down to earth,Killian is an elf with a history and I want to know more.
The fourth in the series and I hope not the last,read them all,so much more than just a story which has an ending you see coming,reminds me of Simon R Green at his best.

Demon Driven (The Demon Accords Book 2)
Demon Driven (The Demon Accords Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Demon driven, 11 April 2014
Not long enough,characters fleshing out and their abilities growing,enjoyable and entertaining.
Fantasy set in a world not far from today,good reading.

God Touched (The Demon Accords Book 1)
God Touched (The Demon Accords Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars God touched, 11 April 2014
A new author for me,a lover of Simon R Green,Robert Heinlein and Anne McCaffrey,this was a joy to read.
The characters are not too perfect,the pace just right for wanting to turn the page,and I look forward to the next one.

Black Frost
Black Frost

4.0 out of 5 stars Black frost, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Black Frost (Kindle Edition)
A new author for me, I have been a long time reader of all types of fiction and to see Heinlein in the list of his own reading history was a hint that this could be something special.
I did read it in one long sitting,ancient and modern put together in a way that made me want more.
For lovers of true escapism a cracking good read.

Page: 1 | 2