Profile for The Al > Reviews

The Al

3M Optical USB Ergonomic Mouse, Wired, 3 Buttons, Small / Medium
3M Optical USB Ergonomic Mouse, Wired, 3 Buttons, Small / Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for RSI sufferers, 25 Jun. 2014
I got this mouse as I am prone to RSI in my wrists. This really did the job and I can now use my PC for hours on end without the pain and fatigue.

The Peter Serafinowicz Show [DVD]
The Peter Serafinowicz Show [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Serafinowicz

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 24 Jun. 2014
Saw this on TV first time round and thought I would watch it again. Was pleased to see it had not become less funny. Peter is so talented it is a real shame he never got another series after this. Well worth the buy.

The Art of BioShock Infinite
The Art of BioShock Infinite
by Irrational Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 24 Jun. 2014
Got this book as I am a fan of the Bioshock games, in particular it's art design. This book does not disappoint. Every character, scene and item seems to be featured in here and it is truly wondrous to see how the artists developed the look and feel of the game. One of those books you keep on picking up and flicking through for years to come.

Nuthin But Mech - Sketches and Renderings
Nuthin But Mech - Sketches and Renderings
by Various Artists

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor talent, 24 Jun. 2014
As an artist myself, I got this book so I could gain inspiration from artists far better than me.

Sadly I found a lot of the art in this book quite amateurish and un-inspirational. A lot of it I could do better myself, which kind of defeats the object for me.

I also got the impression that some of the works in this book were just bits and pieces the artist had lying around - they looked incomplete.

A very poor book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 24, 2014 12:34 AM BST