Profile for Miss Amandeep Nizzar > Reviews

Content by Miss Amandeep ...

Miss Amandeep Nizzar

L'Oreal Serie Expert Vitamin Shampoo 1500 ml
L'Oreal Serie Expert Vitamin Shampoo 1500 ml
Offered by Haarboutique

4.0 out of 5 stars Give it a go!, 25 Feb. 2014
Great shampoo after a few weeks my friends really noticed a difference in the condition of my hair. I felt my was more healthier looking after about 3 washes. Includes a pump too.

Adult Ladies Nun, Religious Sister Fancy Dress Costume. One Size Costume But Usually Fits Sizes 8, 10, 12 and 14. Perfect For Hen Nights.
Offered by Theme Fancy Dress

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Last Minute Buy, 25 Feb. 2014
I do like the headwear but the cross didn't stay on for long. The dress is made from a good material that is soft and doesn't itch or irritate the skin like some fancy dress costumes. They don't really need to include the belt as it is just a piece of material. Generally a good buy...

K9D New Keep Your Dreams Alive Quote plastic Hard Case cover For iPhone 4 4G 4S
K9D New Keep Your Dreams Alive Quote plastic Hard Case cover For iPhone 4 4G 4S

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 25 Feb. 2014
I am a very happy customer. The case is hard and sturdy so protects my phone from little trips and falls. Delivery was a little slow but considering how much I paid for the case it really hasn't affected my rating.

Why I Love You: A Journal of Us
Why I Love You: A Journal of Us
by Suzanne Zenkel
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 25 Feb. 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend but when it arrived I felt like keeping it for myself. A great gift to give to a couple for their anniversary or for your partner. Quick delivery even though it came from the US.

10 Pairs False Lashes Eyelashes Black
10 Pairs False Lashes Eyelashes Black
Offered by 5starwarehouse (UK Seller)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 25 Feb. 2014
I really like getting read for a night out and wearing lashes, I thought I was being smart by purchasing a multi pack but actually I think buying branded eyelashes from the shops is a better option.

sourcingmap 13" 13.3" Black Reversible Neoprene Laptop Sleeve Bag Case for Pro/Air
Offered by Ascot City

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargin :), 25 Feb. 2014
I would have given this item 5* but delivery is a little slow and when the product arrived it did have a funny smell to it and some of the stitching is a bit wonky. However, for the price paid I feel the product is suitable :)