Profile for Lowland beader > Reviews

Content by Lowland beader

Lowland beader (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
HENGSONG 4PCS Makeup Sponge Puff Beauty Tools for Liquid Foundation BB Cream Beauty Essentials
Offered by mei_mei9

5.0 out of 5 stars Found an even better use for them, 29 Jun. 2017
not been near any makeup but excellent. and a fraction of the cost sold for blending inks, dies etc for papercafting!!!!! Just ordering 5 packs as the single pack I ordered to ''see' try them out has ;proved itself brilliantly. Only thing is I wish they all were the palest colour.

Dovecraft Bohemian Collection - Paper Pack 6"x6"
Dovecraft Bohemian Collection - Paper Pack 6"x6"
Offered by Hanrattycraftsgifts

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as shown in picture!, 13 April 2017
Sadly the stag is missing from the image shown which was the only reason I bought the pack as it was perfect for a dear friend. The others are basically common style floral prints, 1 extremely vivid stripe, 1 gaudy all over floral, 2 usable all over backgrounds, a sheet of green graph paper and a sheet of motif printed peacocks.

Stag is missing from sample shown. Includes a vivid stripe on white, green graph paper, a gaudy all over floral, 2 usable backgrounds and 3 sets of motif printed designs -1 of peacocks, 1 of birds and 1 of stags (nice to look at but practical usage?) Theirs an all over mini butterflies which will be used for decoupage as the white background is too severe as a sheet for me and the other florals are on the bright side.
Having moaned I compliment the pearlscence and quality of the cardstock used.

Crafter's Companion A4 40-Piece Centura Pearl Sheet Card Pack, Darks/Multi-Colour
Offered by Tiger Cub Stationery + Craft

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, 23 Feb. 2017
brilliant as always

Tonic Studios 153e Super Trimmer, White/ Orange
Tonic Studios 153e Super Trimmer, White/ Orange

2.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE - try several different papers/cards before deciding if you like, 23 Feb. 2017
Not the best by any means! Waste of money if you like perfection.Left edges ragged on 'soft' basic card stock and ripped miri style card leaving raggy edges. Also when using just sufficfent pressure to hold card secure I found the base bowed downwards causing the card edge to curve!!!

With the ebossing 'blade' I found that frequently it did not score sufficienty enough to enablean easy fold/crease to be made.

Less important I found the blade and scorer cartridges quite fiddly to swap about especially by a crafter with dexterity difficulties.

Very surprised at this poor quality of this item being endorsed by a well known American Craft House

Tsukineko Memento Dye Ink Pad - Nautical
Tsukineko Memento Dye Ink Pad - Nautical

5.0 out of 5 stars good results, 22 Dec. 2016
Easiest to use that I've found so far

Sizzix "Big Shot Plus" Starter Kit by Ellison, White/Grey
Sizzix "Big Shot Plus" Starter Kit by Ellison, White/Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars better than a 5xprice electronic machine for me to use, 22 Dec. 2016
Much happier using ths than my other machine bought only 2 weeks prior. Decided to start papercrafting this backend and thought I should get the most up to date electronic version as I thought it would see out my crafting days and I have dexterity difficulties also causing severe pain. I've only had 1 adaption to make to the machine and that was simply to duck tape on some pipe lagging to the handle to make the grip on the handle better for me to use. If I have any dies that are difficult to put through like the butterffly boxes I set it up and my husband turns the handle. If I hadn't taken the risk in getting this 2nd machine I would have given up but finished my Christmas csrds and have managed to make several others for my local charity shop for their hospice near where I live. Only dissapointment was the quanity of free card stock included as a freebie but the colours are perfect foor my taste. Best thing included is a written 'how to' leaflet much simpler than than the 5 x the price electronic 1st purchase!!! When I queried this was told 'hard cheese' everyone goes on line and prints out - not everyone is computer literate or has a printer. I struggle with a computer past adding basic aps and that took me 10 years + to get 'drummed into my head' If there was a word for the dyslexics vesion of computer illitercy I'd be IT! In fact I still use a manual typewriter for letters as feel more confident than emails.

Dovecraft Back To Basics Collection - Purple Goody Bag
Dovecraft Back To Basics Collection - Purple Goody Bag
Offered by Skippy-Designs

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 22 Dec. 2016
good range of compoments some i'll use for layering and and diamonte whilst others pass on to my grandaughter as she like scrapbooking but is too young to be allowed near sharp cutting impliments

Multicraft Imports Acrylic Blend Clear Block Set with Adjustable Handle-2-Inch x 2-Inch, 4-Inch x 2.25-Inch and 6-Inch x 4-Inch
Offered by supermart USA

4.0 out of 5 stars good grip, 22 Dec. 2016
Would have given 5* except the handle is stiff and anyone with manual dexterity like myself may have to get someone else to assist them in changing the knob handle betwizt stamping blocks. The knob handle gives a very good grip.

Knorr Professional Chicken Bouillon Jelly 800 g
Knorr Professional Chicken Bouillon Jelly 800 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Dec. 2016
excellent

Zutter Tool-It-All-, Other, Multicoloured
Zutter Tool-It-All-, Other, Multicoloured
Offered by supermart USA

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 21 Dec. 2016
it would have easily earned***** if only the brush end didn't fall out every time I use it!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15