Profile for Mark > Reviews

Mark (England)

Cateye Nano Shot Plus -
Cateye Nano Shot Plus -

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bright light - well worth the money, 20 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Cateye Nano Shot Plus - (Sports)
My wife came home again saying some idiot in a car had pulled out on her again and nearly had her off her bike. As normal, the excuse " sorry luv i did not see you"
I had in the past payed around £20-30 for a light for her to use,using various different brands including Cateye.
She was annoyed at first that I was going to spend £75 on this light but to me her safety is No1 not price.
I read the other reviews on here about how bright this light is and the different light fuctions and how good it is.
I was unsure to be honest at first, but when it came and I compared it to my off road set of lights that cost me £300+ 4 or 5 years ago I was blown away.
It is amazing, she has it set most of the time with one led on max and the other on strobe, if anyone cant see her now, sorry they shoud not be on the road.
The lower brightness setting are also very impressive, the unit feels very sturdy and hopefully will last for years to come
This light is soo good i would even use it for a night off road ride.

Would I recommend it, 100%, for the extra cost, what you get is just amazing.

I also purchased a -
Cateye Hl-Ld1100 Rear Light Led which is also brilliant. very brights with many different display modes which really make you stand out on the road. Again, 100% happy with this

Sevylor Inflatable Kayak Tahiti - 2 man Canadian Canoe, Sea Kayak, 315 x 85 cm
Sevylor Inflatable Kayak Tahiti - 2 man Canadian Canoe, Sea Kayak, 315 x 85 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars just a reminder - no paddles., 25 July 2011
Ok , purchased two of these, not used them yet .
This post is just to remind people that this Kayak does not come with any paddles, I got the bestways ones for £10 of Amazon site, seem ok.
Only time will tell, using these kayak in the Ardeche in a couple of week, so will give a full review after that.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 26, 2011 6:57 PM BST