Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Learn more Fitbit
Profile for Amy7 > Reviews

Content by Amy7

Amy7

Little Yellow Chick Plush Soft Toy by Hansa. 13cm. 4811.
Little Yellow Chick Plush Soft Toy by Hansa. 13cm. 4811.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what it says in the coup!, 18 Aug. 2013
I am an Early Years Teacher and was going to use this toy as a resource for the class room. However, the soft toy does not look anything like the photograph. The feet, colour and back of the toy are very different. This is not a true representation of the product received. I am very disappointed!

The Great Pet Sale
The Great Pet Sale
by Mick Inkpen

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent story to introduce numeracy, 22 July 2012
This review is from: The Great Pet Sale (Paperback)
I am a primary school teacher and i have used this book on many occasions to introduce the value of money and also basic addition problems. It is a wonderful story to also read for enjoyment.

Sliding Doors [DVD] [1997]
Sliding Doors [DVD] [1997]
Dvd ~ Gwyneth Paltrow
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars A story all about fate, 22 July 2012
This review is from: Sliding Doors [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
If you believe in fate then I think you should watch this film. It highlights how our lives are already mapped out for us but we can change the path of how we get there.

Active Atlanta Mountain Bike - Black, 18 inch
Active Atlanta Mountain Bike - Black, 18 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 22 July 2012
I have been using this bike on a daily basis to travel to and from work. It is in excellent condition after all of this time and fit for purpose. It has a comfortable seat, easy to cange gears and light weight.

NEW CLASSY BLUE VINTAGE 1950's PINUP PENCIL WIGGLE DRESS
NEW CLASSY BLUE VINTAGE 1950's PINUP PENCIL WIGGLE DRESS

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Service and Good quality, 22 July 2012
I have bought this dress for my party and it is perfect because no-one else will have it (hopefully as it is so different). I did need to exchange the dress for a bigger size as I normally would get as the arms were very tight. However, the new dress was posted out very quickly and without any extra charge.

Epson Stylus SX515W High-Speed All-in-One Printer with Individual Inks and Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, 11 July 2010
I have had this printer for just over a month. It is quite noisy but it's not that bad. It prints off good quality pictures at excellent speed. The photocopying is just as good a quality.

This Charming Man
This Charming Man
by Marian Keyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic-give it a chance!, 27 Jun. 2010
This review is from: This Charming Man (Paperback)
This is my first book by Marian Keyes and i loved it. I have to admit i did find the Lola charater very hard to read in the diary form it was written in, it did not always make sense. However, I gave it a chance, finally got used to the way it was written and i laughed and cried my way through the book.

I felt like I really got to know the characters and could not wait to find out how their stories progressed. They were all very different and i empathised with each one of them. I also liked the way all of the loose ends were tied nicely together at the end rather than leaving you wondering like some books.

I will definately be ordering more Marian Keyes books from Amazon.