Profile for Minniemouse > Reviews

Minniemouse "Minnie" (UK)

Voila Wooden Pretend & Play Voila Wooden Cake Stand
Voila Wooden Pretend & Play Voila Wooden Cake Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute, 20 Dec. 2011
I got this set for a friend's daughter. When it arrived I couldn't resist prizing it open for a little peek. It's a really gorgeous set. Dinky little size and high quality in wood. I'm sure many a delightful tea party shall be had with it.

Pretty Patterns Colouring Book (Buster Activity)
Pretty Patterns Colouring Book (Buster Activity)
by Beth Gunnell

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a gorgeous colouring book, 16 Dec. 2011
This book is filled with gorgeous patterns and cute creations. Perfect gift for any girly girls. I'd quite enjoy having a go now if I'm honest! I'd say this colouring book is for kids who are keen to take time over their drawing and enjoy fine detail and patterns. Very happy with it.

Paris (Lonely Planet Encounter Guides)
Paris (Lonely Planet Encounter Guides)
by Catherine Le Nevez

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking forward to using it!, 16 Dec. 2011
Not actually used it in the city yet but can't wait too. Nice handy size for a short trip. Will easily tuck into a handbag or pocket.

Hugging Couple Lovers Salt & Pepper Shakers Cruet Set - Black & White
Hugging Couple Lovers Salt & Pepper Shakers Cruet Set - Black & White
Offered by Try Our Deal

3.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 16 Dec. 2011
This item is just as you'd expect. It took a few days to arrive but was within the cut off. It is not hugely good value for money but is as shown.

Schleich Hedgehog
Schleich Hedgehog
Offered by GASCHers

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 19 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Schleich Hedgehog (Toy)
This is super-cute. I just ordered it for a fun addition to a Christmas present. Nice detail and particularly cute eyes. If you like hedgehogs you'll love this.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 23 April 2010
I first ordered a pair off Fly Mona boots which were far too skinny for my calves so I was delighted to find that these fitted well and had space for jean tucking in.

If I'm honest they are not quite as beautiful and buttery soft as the Mona boots but actually being able to wear them is a bonus.

They have a beautiful lining and are very well made. They were comfortable from first wear and I'll definitely get a lot of use out of them!

Colour
Colour
by Ella Doran

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely children's book, 6 April 2010
This review is from: Colour (Hardcover)
I recently purchased this book for a friend's daughter. I often read this book with the children I nanny for and they love it. It's great for young children as the pictures are beautiful and bright and can prompt discussion but the later pages also suggest things you can do and have more detail for slightly older children.

The photographs are really lovely!

Very pleased with my purchase!

Ella Doran Colourful Cottons Fine Bone China Mug
Ella Doran Colourful Cottons Fine Bone China Mug

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 6 April 2010
This is a lovely and bright design like all of Ella Doran's pieces. I always like a mug with a relatively thin lip and it doesn't disappoint. Very pleased with my purchase!

Fly London Women's Mona Boot
Fly London Women's Mona Boot

3.0 out of 5 stars For skinny calf size only!, 6 April 2010
I saw these boots and loved them straight away. I read through the reviews and saw that many people had mentioned that they wouldn't fit a larger calf but didn't really worry as I am petite and didn't want something 'welly like'. But they really do only fit a very slender calf. Once you got these boots on their was absolutely no room for negotiation. Perhaps just about okay with tights or leggings but even skinny jeans or treggings were uncomfortable with them. I reckon you'd need about a 13 inch calf.
The boots themselves are gorgeous...the sock part is really nice and I am very jealous of all those who can wriggle them on comfortably!
I have ordered myself a pair of mistry boots in the hope that they will be a better fit...fingers crossed!

BlissHome, Underground by Transport For London, Milk Jug and Sugar Bowl
BlissHome, Underground by Transport For London, Milk Jug and Sugar Bowl

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous sugar pot and jug, 11 Mar. 2010
Having bought my mum the matching teapot at Christmas I couldn't resist picking up these cute little additions to the set for Mother's day. Both pieces have a lovely rounded shape and beautiful designs.
I also must rave about the matching tea pot which features a design of children dancing around a tree. It's really stunning and functionally great too as it pours neatly and doesn't drip.
An all round winner!