Profile for Sheilams > Reviews

L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Eau De Teint - 140 Pure Beige
L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Eau De Teint - 140 Pure Beige
Offered by Mr Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely foundation., 4 Feb. 2017
Love this foundation but would agree with other reviewers that the packaging could do with improvement. I decanted mine into a small plastic squeezy bottle with a pointed dispenser. Perfect (though not as attractive).

[6 Pack] Full Screen Clear iPad Mini Screen Protector Covers Film for Apple iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 /iPad Mini 3 with 6 X Cleaning Cloth by giZmoZ n gadgetZ
Offered by giZmoZ n gadgetZ LTD (From the UK)

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to apply., 15 Dec. 2016
Arrived very quickly but no indication as to how to apply the screen savers. Having used others in the past, I knew roughly what to do but found these almost impossible to apply without air bubbles. Gave up in the end & use my iPad without them.

According to Yes
According to Yes

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 2 Dec. 2016
This review is from: According to Yes (Kindle Edition)
I'm so glad I didn't read other customer reviews before buying this - I normally do, rejecting or ordering according to the general consensus. I would have missed a real treat. I just loved this book. Rosie's character shone like a beacon in this uptight family. Yes some of the plot was a bit odd, but so are people. Thank you, Dawn for introducing this delightful Cornishwoman!

Janecrafts 20pcs Lovely Round Shaped Pendant Metal Trays with Flange Rim-- Antique Bronze, Antique Silver, Shimmering Silver -- Pendant Blanks Alloy Cameo Bezel Cabochon Settings 25mm (Silver)
Offered by JanecraftsUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful mounts., 15 Nov. 2016
These cabochon tray mounts are excellent quality. I have bought & used these oval ones also the square, round & rectangular for my resin pendants. I will certainly use this supplier in the future when I need more. Highly recommended.

Compact Quick Dry Umbrella - One Button Auto Open/Close - Teflon Coated - Windproof 9-Rib Design Reinforced Fibreglass Frame - Strong 210t Pongee Fabric - Grippy Rubberised Slip Proof Handle
Offered by Striped Fin

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good., 5 Nov. 2016
As it was bought as a gift, it has not yet been used so can't give it five stars. It looks good & feels quite heavy unlike many folding umbrellas are lightweight & not capable of withstanding heavy rain & wind. Delivery was prompt but somewhat over packaged in a large box & paper wrapping.

LADIES WOMENS DIAMANTE SANDALS LOW HEEL EVENING ANKLE STRAP MID HEIGHT HEELS PARTY SIZE
Offered by Fashion Thirsty

4.0 out of 5 stars Party essentials, 21 Dec. 2015
Feel good on trying them but haven't yet worn them for any length of time. The coming festive season will see them given a good workout! Heels are a bit 'blingy' but I expect they'll cause some comments from friends!

A Slow Death (Kriminalinspektor Max Drescher Book 1)
A Slow Death (Kriminalinspektor Max Drescher Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 5 Dec. 2015
Having thoroughly enjoyed this author's John Carlyle series, I looked forward to reading about another 'hero'. So disappointed! I could find nothing that endeared me to Max Drescher (nothing to do with his sexual orientation). I gave up after a few chapters as did my husband who particularly enjoys crime & thriller novels set in Germany. Sorry, James Craig. Please stay with John Carlyle.

Lora Dora Womens Hessian Wedge Sandals Ladies Shoes Size Embroidered Black UK 6
Lora Dora Womens Hessian Wedge Sandals Ladies Shoes Size Embroidered Black UK 6
Offered by Lora Dora

5.0 out of 5 stars Great summer sandals, 23 Aug. 2015
Arrived before anticipated date. Very comfortable. Look stylish.

Janome 9300DX Overlocker
Janome 9300DX Overlocker
Offered by M&S SEWING MACHINES

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous machine!, 26 April 2015
Having become frustrated with my old cheap, overlocker, I decided, since I make many of my own clothes, to buy a new one. Janome was recommended so I opted for this model 9300DX. As soon as I took it out of the box & tested a fabric sample, I was over the moon! It worked perfectly on different fabrics - even georgette - without having to alter the tension or other settings. Unlike other machines reviewed, it is quiet but is solid enough not to move on the table. I cannot praise it highly enough. As an added bonus it came within two days of the order.

The New Spiralz Spiralizer (The Inspiralizer)
The New Spiralz Spiralizer (The Inspiralizer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant gadget!, 8 Mar. 2015
I'd seen similar gadgets advertised & was quite interested but it was only when my best friend raved about it that I decided to buy one. I haven't tried many different vegetables on it yet but the ones I have tried - cucumber & courgettes - are brilliant. Can't recommend it too highly for anyone who loves preparing & cooking delicious food with a difference.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3