Profile for Fernando M > Reviews

Whitney Houston 1963-2012 We Will Always Love You
Whitney Houston 1963-2012 We Will Always Love You
by James Robert Parish

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential., 5 Oct. 2013
Needed to know in detail his life, his first steps, success and decline. I think it is written impartially and you learn the facts of his life that led to his tragedy.

Expert Shield - THE Crystal Clear Screen Protector for: Microsoft Surface RT & Windows 8 Pro 10.6" Tablet *Lifetime Guarantee*
Offered by Expert Shield

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple, 5 Oct. 2013
Does the job with dignity and their price is pretty good. If it breaks would buy it, all that is to protect the screen is little.

The Greatest Hits
The Greatest Hits
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 5 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Absolutely essential for those who like this true artist, has all the phases of his career and his tendency gradually return to the blues. Also be seen in his physical as the years pass and a "girl" becomes an adult woman improving in many ways his aesthetic, his face ... All this fruit of the age and the unfortunate final years. Musically I like.

SSK 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive. Memory Stick, upto 100MB/S Transfer rate . Stylish Retractable Design
Offered by ForraderDirect

2.0 out of 5 stars In my case a bad experience, 5 Oct. 2013
In my case, everything was fine for a week and started to fail until it did not work in any way and lost all its contents. On his property've seen USB 3.0 flash drives that does not do much, now I have a 64 GB KINGSTON going very well. I feel the money spent but I am glad that I can not trust this brand.

Whitney Houston: The Ultimate Collection [DVD]
Whitney Houston: The Ultimate Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Whitney Houston
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright., 28 Sept. 2013
How I can rate the "VOICE" most incredible recent times. Excellent artist who "left" unfortunately for us and "break" him. We miss you but your songs like you're here.

Kingston Technology 64 GB USB 2.0 DataTraveler SE9H Flash Drive with Metal Casing
Offered by Dadoshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply brilliant, 28 Sept. 2013
Incredibly small it can be carried on your keychain wherever you go and even USB 2.0 being its tremendous value. I've been all I think I need on a trip, etc..

Even I find it hard to grasp that in a little thing Impressive fit and well 64 Gb Kingston had bought another brand known not USB 3.0 and a few weeks it stopped working. This works perfectly and with the speed I need. I recommend it.

Casio herrklocka W-735H-1AEF
Casio herrklocka W-735H-1AEF
Offered by Brand watch band service

5.0 out of 5 stars A good solution for my needs, 28 Sept. 2013
I wanted a simple clock (I've had several models of this brand and have never used most of the functions offered) so this watch, it has the basics-timer, alarm, and some more, and larger digits for me is a good buy. It's good and different, I like it. I recommend

Nokia Lumia 920 Hybrid Rubberised Back Cover / Case / Shell / Shield - Solid Black

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 21 Feb. 2013
Primero compre una cubierta para proteger my Nokia Lumia de caidas y golpes y también me decidí por esta que es muy resistente, facil de instalar.

Todo un acierto

Nokia Lumia 920 Neoprene Pouch / Case / Cover / Skin By Shocksock - Black
Nokia Lumia 920 Neoprene Pouch / Case / Cover / Skin By Shocksock - Black
Offered by ClickJunkie

4.0 out of 5 stars This is as expected, 21 Feb. 2013
It's really interesting bag, very comfortable and the phone is insured against bumps and other events several

Definitely recommend it.

TP-LINK TL-ANT24EC6N Low-Loss Antenna Extension Cable
TP-LINK TL-ANT24EC6N Low-Loss Antenna Extension Cable

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, 9 Feb. 2013
Good idea.

In my case I wanted to extend my antenna wire but was not effective because the signal does not reach the walls of the house.

I solved it with a PLC.