Profile for S Harrison > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Wonderland
Wonderland

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonder sometimes, 13 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Wonderland (MP3 Download)
Good album for die hard fans, I found it a little dull in places though 2 outstanding tracks on there which make the album 4 instead of 3 stars. I went to see them in concert last week and it really brought the album to life, and upon reflection it has gone up in likability.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 17, 2017 6:05 PM BST

The Platinum Collection
The Platinum Collection

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed, 26 May 2017
Some very well know tracks on here but several unknown to me and they're not my taste, but still good to have some upbeat old time music in the collection.

The Commitments (Soundtrack)
The Commitments (Soundtrack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Going back, 9 Feb. 2014
I loved the film many years ago and have the album on Cd already but at this price how could I say no. This has some great tracks on it and they are performed amazingly well, some stuff to sing out loud, well when you're on your own anyway.

James Blunt Amazon Artist Lounge Live EP
James Blunt Amazon Artist Lounge Live EP

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to have him back, 6 Oct. 2013
This was a nice taster to what could be up on his album, 3 very nice tracks, in my opinion track 1 is the best. He has a very distinctive style and as this was live it showed his talent very well, these 3 tracks coukd have been studio based. I would recommend this to any James Blunt fan.

Hurt So Good (Radio Edit)
Hurt So Good (Radio Edit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockin' in the 80's, 4 July 2013
This download was inspired by bgt, the group sang an excellent version of the original and got me thinking about the version I listened to a while back, quite a while back actually. It was great to hear it again and Jimmy's tones are still amazing to hear, nice beat behind it and a worthy remake of the original,

Blurred Lines [feat. T.I. & Pharrell]
Blurred Lines [feat. T.I. & Pharrell]

4.0 out of 5 stars Good track, 19 Jun. 2013
Fun track, catchy beat, very popular with a lot of people and clubs, number 1 for 3 weeks so can't be that bad.

Frankie Boyle Live [Explicit]
Frankie Boyle Live [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Explicit is an understatement, 15 May 2013
Frankie at his best, very good indeed some great one liners and stories, language very heavy but you wouldn't expect anything else with him.

EMBROIDERY, DARNING FOOT WILL FIT, BROTHER JANOME SINGER SEWING MACHINES
EMBROIDERY, DARNING FOOT WILL FIT, BROTHER JANOME SINGER SEWING MACHINES
Offered by MaiShe“store (HK 15-35days)

5.0 out of 5 stars Free Stich, 15 May 2013
This was for my daughter who needed it for her GCSE in textiles, she found it difficult to attach as there were no instructions, but I tried and it was very easy, once explained she could add and remove with no problems. Good item would recommend it.

Koolertron Cordless Handheld Scanner 600 DPI Resolution - Easy to instantly scan and digitize anything

5.0 out of 5 stars My Magic Wand, 2 Mar. 2013
I ordered this item for use at work, the reason behind it was that I have to take a lot of pictures of certain documents which could sometimes be a little dark or fuzzy. This has been wonderful, very easy to use, very quick to operate and easy to transfer the files over. The simple controls and settings make for a very useful item, it even comes with a carry case to protect it in transit. For anyone who needs to scan for school, college, work or for fun this is a must, very lightweight and portable,

Delivery was very quick from the company I ordered from and came very well packaged.

Dont forget to order a micro sim and reader when you purchase.

Great stuff :-)

Pictures - 40 Years of Hits
Pictures - 40 Years of Hits

4.0 out of 5 stars Rockin', 1 July 2012
I bought this as I wanted a little old rock n roll and you can't beat a bit of Quo,some songs on here I'd never heard before but contains all the old classics, this will have you rockin' all over the house.

Page: 1 | 2