Profile for Keith Phillips > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Wagg Complete Premium Dry Mix 15 kg
Wagg Complete Premium Dry Mix 15 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent dry biscuit dog food, 3 Nov. 2014
Excellent dry biscuit dog food, my Stafford shire bull terrier is getting on a bit now almost 9 years old and his tummy is a little delicate at his age, he really enjoys this recipe and it appears to agree with digestion.
Well worth the price.

Close Encounters Of The Third Kind (Special Edition) [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Close Encounters Of The Third Kind (Special Edition) [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Richard Dreyfuss

5.0 out of 5 stars One of Steven Spielbergs best, 7 Jun. 2014
One of my favourite Spielberg movies, I originally owned it on DVD but as soon as this blu-ray special edition was released I purchased it for my collection.
The blu-ray transfer of this film is superb, excellent pict and sound quality on my 46" Samsung HD TV, well worth the price for a gem like this.

The Great Escape [Blu-ray] [1963]
The Great Escape [Blu-ray] [1963]
Dvd ~ Steve McQueen

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic war film, 7 Jun. 2014
What can you say about "The great escape" it is one of the classic war films of all time, well acted by a stellar cast, well directed and well worth purchasing on blu-ray.
Vastly improved picture and sound quality compared to the earlier DVD release, I am ver glad that I purchased this movie on blu-ray and it is going into my permanent collection immediately.

High Pressure Orange BS3212/2 Hose - 8mm Bore - 15mm Diameter (Per Meter)
High Pressure Orange BS3212/2 Hose - 8mm Bore - 15mm Diameter (Per Meter)
Offered by Kimberley Hardware

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality 15mm hose., 7 Jun. 2014
Very good quality hose for this price, I purchased this so that I could move my new barbecue to a nice little alcove in my garden.
Works very well and is excellent for the job, well worth it at this price.

Downton Abbey: A Journey to the Highlands (Christmas Special 2012) [Blu-ray]
Downton Abbey: A Journey to the Highlands (Christmas Special 2012) [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Hugh Bonneville

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Jun. 2014
Downton Abbey is one of my favourite TV series, the characters are so beleivable and the cast are among our very best acting tallent, well directed, well acted and deffinetly well written.
The only thing I would say about "Journey to the Highlands" is that it did seem to lack the familiarity of Downton itself, being set in the Highlands as it were.
However what it lacked in familiar surroundings it certainly made up for in spectacular Highland scenery and landscapes, a very nice addition to my permanent blu-ray collection.

Taken 2 (Blu-ray)
Taken 2 (Blu-ray)
Dvd ~ Liam Neeson
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good movie, 7 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Taken 2 (Blu-ray) (Blu-ray)
I enjoyed this film, although it is probably not quite as good as the original, it can be a little predictable at times, still it is a worthwhile watch and the quality of the blu-ray is excellent.

The Wild Geese (1978) [Blu-ray]
The Wild Geese (1978) [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Richard Burton

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent movie, 7 Jun. 2014
This is one of my favourite films, I remember showing this film many years ago when I worked as a projectionist at the Odeon cinema in Kensington, London, it always remained in my memory as a very good well acted and well directed example of the genre.
I originally owned the DVD version but this Blu-ray is well worth the purchase price as it is a very good transfer both picture and sound wise certainly an improvement over the DVD given the age of this movie.

BAOFENG UV-5R Plus Two Way Radio
BAOFENG UV-5R Plus Two Way Radio
Offered by Treasure Nova

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent radio, very versatile, 7 Jun. 2014
I am amazed and very pleased with this radio, it does everything that it says and is very good value for the price.
Reception is amazing especially if you experiment with replacement antennas as I have.

NAGOYA NA-701 DUAL BAND 144/430Mhz U/V SMA-F Antenna For BAOFENG UV-5R WOUXUN KG-UVD1P

5.0 out of 5 stars Dual band antenna works very well, 7 Jun. 2014
This antenna does work very well, I live in Devon in the UK and the terain around here is a little hilly.
Using the supplied antenna that came with the BaoFeng radio I get reasonable reception approximately 5 to 10 miles depending on weather conditions, but with the Nagoya Dual band antenna this reception improves to at least 15 miles and on several ocassions given the right weather conditions have received continental stations at least strength 4.
I am very pleased with this antenna and plan to purchase another for my second new Baofeng radio.

DTY Trading LCD Digital Temperature Humidity Meter Thermometer (White)
DTY Trading LCD Digital Temperature Humidity Meter Thermometer (White)
Offered by discountedtoyou

5.0 out of 5 stars Very accurate and clearly visible, 7 Jun. 2014
I recently purchased two of these temerature and humidity meters as I have a dehumidifier installed in my bungalow, I have one of the meters in the lounge and one in the bedroom.
The readouts appear to be very accurate and do vary along with the meter that is built in to my dehumidifier, I am very pleased with this purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20