Profile for C. R. Williams > Reviews

Content by C. R. Williams

C. R. Williams "rockinhepcat" (UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Book Light for Reading ★ Blue Clip on LED Bookmark ★ The Flexilight is Ideal for Reading in Bed and Makes a Great Birthday Gift ★ Batteries Included
Offered by Gifts for Book Lovers

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 23 Aug. 2016
I have a few different types of book lights and this is by far the best! Even spread of light, flexible and durable. I've just purchased another for my wife.

The Cochran Connection Vol. 2
The Cochran Connection Vol. 2
Offered by raucous-records

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 24 July 2016
I thought the Cochran Connection volume 1 was great, but this album is outstanding! Darrell's vocals and guitar work is so close to Eddie's it's uncanny. WOW!

Kindle E-reader, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi (Black) - Includes Special Offers (Previous generation - 7th)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great purchase!, 24 July 2016
I have been using the kindle app on my android table for some time which is great, but the tablet runs out of power quickly and can start feeling heavy after a while. My wife and I both decided to purchase a Kindle each and it was a great decision as we now both read more, it's lighter, the battery lasts for weeks and the functions are great. A great purchase!

"Two Bare Feet" - ADULT Mask and Snorkel SET B, Pink
"Two Bare Feet" - ADULT Mask and Snorkel SET B, Pink
Offered by Mikes Diving Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, 20 Jun. 2016
Great quality snorkel and mask!

SanDisk Ultra 16 GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card up to 80 Mbps, Frustration Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and reliability, 20 Jun. 2016
SanDisk provide quality and reliability that is hard to beat!

Silicone XL Mask & Snorkel Diving Set - Style 2 - Scuba Dive Snorkelling (Black)
Offered by Two Bare Feet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 20 Jun. 2016
Great quality snorkel and mask, highly recommended!

Lavender Tea Bags
Lavender Tea Bags
Offered by Cotswold Lavender

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant flavour and I've found something which actually works for me, 19 May 2016
This review is from: Lavender Tea Bags (Kitchen & Home)
Pleasant flavour and I've found something that actually works for me, bit expensive though for a few bags of lavender.

4X IMPERIAL LEATHER ORIGINAL MENS ANTI-PERSPIRANT DEODORANT SPRAY 150ML
4X IMPERIAL LEATHER ORIGINAL MENS ANTI-PERSPIRANT DEODORANT SPRAY 150ML
Offered by Personal Products 4 U

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpowering scent, 19 May 2016
I use to use this some years ago and I realised why I changed to stick deodorant, the scent is pleasant, but overpowering and I needed to top up with spray throughout the day as with stick I don't need to. I will not be buying this again.

Adult Men BRITWEAR® Plain Adjustable Elastic S Hook Snake Belt (MADE IN UK) Main Colour:Navy
Offered by Britwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Mar. 2016
It's nice to have an adjustable belt which doesn’t strangle me. Fit comfortably.

Jane Greenoff's Cross Stitch Designer
Jane Greenoff's Cross Stitch Designer
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 2 Mar. 2016
I brought this for my wife who loves it, she is creating from photos and artwork, fantastic!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20