Profile for Mrs. J. L. Lees > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. L. Lees

Mrs. J. L. Lees "Jenny" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Rockjock mens neck warmer, scarf, hat, hood, snood - reversible (Green/Black)
Rockjock mens neck warmer, scarf, hat, hood, snood - reversible (Green/Black)
Offered by clickusave

5.0 out of 5 stars Very versatile, 14 Jan. 2015
Bought for my husband to replace one he's lost, it's lovely and snug and can be worn in a multitude of ways.

Ladies Elin Headband Fleece Lined Cable Knit Winter Accessory Hat Mocca Brown
Ladies Elin Headband Fleece Lined Cable Knit Winter Accessory Hat Mocca Brown
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug, 12 Jan. 2015
Lovely and snug, fits fine, perfect for me as I get ear ache very easily and this is nice and thick to prevent wind getting at my ears.

Bruce Springsteen's 1950's Fender Esquire Greeting Card, DL size
Bruce Springsteen's 1950's Fender Esquire Greeting Card, DL size
Offered by George Morgan Illustration

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely picture, 5 Jan. 2015
Bought as an alternative Christmas card for my Bruce nut husband, lovely piece of art, just need to find a frame for it now.

TshirtGrill The Only Boss I Listen To (Bruce Springsteen) T-shirt Large, Color Grey
Offered by Red Noise Internet Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loves this, 5 Jan. 2015
Great fit, great value, fast delivery. As a massive Boss fan my husband was delighted with this :)

A Gift from Bob: How a Street Cat Helped One Man Learn the Meaning of Christmas
A Gift from Bob: How a Street Cat Helped One Man Learn the Meaning of Christmas
by James Bowen

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob-tastic, 15 Dec. 2014
Refreshingly honest and inspiring book, I've read both of James' previous books and I devoured this in a single sitting. It made me smile, laugh and cry, as well as take stock of just how lucky I am. James doesn't sugar coat his past which makes me like him even more. Please read this book - if nothing else it will make you see homeless people and big issue vendors in a different light and could lead to them being helped through the kindness of strangers. I don't suppose James will read this review but if you do James, I wish you and Bob all the love, good health and happiness you deserve.

Furinaid Feline Urinary Cat Glucosamine Supplement
Furinaid Feline Urinary Cat Glucosamine Supplement
Offered by VetnPet

3.0 out of 5 stars Cat won't eat it, 12 Dec. 2013
Got this as my cat gets (or got, not had an attack for a while, touch wood!) frequent cystitis and this came recommended. However the fat feline won't entertain licking any of this up so he's on the alternative which is a light cat food and less of it to try and help him shift some weight to stop the UTIs. Looks a bit like gravy!

6 x Pirate Eye Patches - great for party bags!
6 x Pirate Eye Patches - great for party bags!
Offered by Top Value Prices

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrrgghh!!, 12 Dec. 2013
Bought for my nephews party, elastic a bit short for adult heads plus it went over the skull and crossbones (which are white, not black as shown) so i just undid it and re-tied at the sides, problem solved....

Springsteen & I [Blu-ray] [2013]
Springsteen & I [Blu-ray] [2013]
Dvd ~ Bruce Springsteen

5.0 out of 5 stars The BOSS!, 12 Dec. 2013
Fast delivery, excellent and interesting documentary about Bruce made using fan's contributions and footage. Worth a watch for any fan.

When the S**t Hits the Fan Target Game
When the S**t Hits the Fan Target Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Secret santa, 12 Dec. 2013
Bought for a colleague's Secret Santa present, she's yet to open it but I'm sure she'll love it! Looking forward to an afternoon of flinging poo around...

Breaking Bad inspired Vamonos Pest T-shirt, Large, Olive Green, Mens
Breaking Bad inspired Vamonos Pest T-shirt, Large, Olive Green, Mens
Offered by BathroomWall & Meanfellas

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loves it, 12 Dec. 2013
Impressed with the quality of this as well as the fit and design, one of my husband's favourites and he loves the colour.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3