Profile for Eddie > Reviews

Content by Eddie

Eddie

iPazzPort Bluetooth Wireless Mini Keyboard With Backlit and Multi Touchpad for Google Android TV HTPC PC Windows 8 KP-810-10BTT

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 20 July 2012
I used the keyboard to type this review.
I bought this somewhat out of desperation, mostly out of being cheap. I wasn't going to spend the money for a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse that Apple wanted, nor did I want to have to have my sofa cluttered up like that.
In short, it not only works well, but it exceeded my expectations by miles. (It also exceeds my ability to read the tiny text on the big screen from the corner of my sectional, but that is a good thing on its account.) Granted, I was expecting a piece of cheap Chinese afterthought electronics, but it ended up so much more.
The keys work very well, and have a nice, positive click when you hit them. The touch pad is excellent, and gets the job done.
Good battery life, excellent sleepmode feature to conserve battery.
It also comes with a mini-Bluetooth dongle. That in and of itself will often go for the price of the whole unit. It slips neatly into the side of the case for convenient storage if you don't need it at the moment.
Would I want to write War & Peace on it? Not on your life. But for editing movie titles, clearing error pop-ups, and generally operating a media center PC, it is fantastic.
The blacklight and laser work great, but laser is a waste of battery power in my application. I'll probably plug it to keep my boys from blinding one another.
Other than that, it paired easily and just plain works. Automatically reconnects when i open and close laptop or when you turn the unit off and on.
This is the ultimate media center PC remote for when the Mac Mini little white infrared minimalist remote will not suffice. I give a hearty thumbs up!

Filite 5 Meter/ 16.4 Ft SMD 5050 RGB 150 LED Tri-Chip Horizontal Ribbon Flexible Strip Lighting Kit Waterproof Multi-colored With a Card Light - Colour Changing Light Strip + IR Remote Controller - DIY Household Lights - Decoration Mood Lights

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, 18 July 2012
purchased this through Amazon from Filite for mood lighting and stuck them on top of the rails of my canopy bed. These were significantly brighter than I'd expected - they're fantastic. If you want to customize the length, just cut it at the specified locations and then solder the wires. Note the input voltage should be 12V DC.
They are easy to install, work very well. Good Deal!

Anker 2nd Gen Astro E3 10000mAh Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets ()
Anker 2nd Gen Astro E3 10000mAh Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets ()

5.0 out of 5 stars nice thing, 10 July 2012
I bought this Anker external battery to back up my htc and my iPad. It has worked good so far, the output I (2A) charges fast for my iPad. And I am very impressed with its high capacity 10000mAh, it can charge my iPhone 4 for 4 times. No worry about my battery drop down on the road.
This product is what you are looking for when you need to charge your devices on long fights, travel, bike ride, camping, etc. I am very pleased with this product, highly recommend!