Profile for Pandora > Reviews

Pandora

Meguiar's Convertible and Cabriolet Cleaner
Meguiar's Convertible and Cabriolet Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Customer service, 29 Dec. 2013
I ordered Megulars to clean a boat canopy having heard that its very good. The first bottle I received leaked and after contacting the seller I received another bottle which promptly which also leaked. I explained that the Megulars was a Christmas present and another bottle was dispatched to me (which didn't leak) within in 24 hours to arrive in time for Christmas. Cannot rate the sellers customer service highly enough, they really went above and beyond to supply me their product and were very helpful when I contacted them by phone. Megulars is a great product and I would certainly order from this company again in the future.

Mindfulness Plain & Simple
Mindfulness Plain & Simple

2.0 out of 5 stars Bland, 10 Nov. 2013
Have to say not for me. Found it a boring read and not at all inspirational. Have read other books on mindfulness which have been a lot more interesting and practical.

Massive LIMA Down Wall Lantern - Black (Requires 1 x 60W E27 Bulb)
Massive LIMA Down Wall Lantern - Black (Requires 1 x 60W E27 Bulb)

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't look cheap, 10 Nov. 2013
A real bargain - light does not look cheap and arrived quickly.
Exactly what we wanted at an affordable price.
Compared with other lights does not have that "plasticky" look

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Promt delivery, 10 Nov. 2013
Just what I wanted. Material is not to thin so you don't feel like you are going to put your fingers through it when you put it on! I'm about a size 10 to 11 not quite a 12 and it fitted me perfectly.

Fear Busting
Fear Busting
by Pete Cohen

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth reading, 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Fear Busting (Paperback)
I have read so many self help books and always fell into the same pattern - read the book and swiftly forget about it as it was too much like hard work to put any of the tips into action. This book is different. As you read through the book you can really identify with what the author is saying. The tips given from the book make so much sense and after reading the book I was left feeling that it was totally possible to change my outlook on so many things.
It really helped me - so much I have read it twice and continue to dip into it.

Mindfulness: Be mindful. Live in the moment.
Mindfulness: Be mindful. Live in the moment.
by Gill Hasson

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 13 Oct. 2013
A really worthwhile read - lots of tips and really does shine the light on how to achieve a more peaceful life. Like most self help books though - only of any use if you are prepared to put the tips into use - which I will certainly be doing.

Gadget Giant Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 Polka Dot Dots Spotty Gel Case Cover Skin & LCD Screen Protector (Pink & White)
Offered by DCJ Products

4.0 out of 5 stars Just waht i needed, 13 Oct. 2013
Arrived quickly and just what I needed. Good price and value for money. Protects my phone and does not look like it be break anytime soon

Assertiveness: How to Stand Up for Yourself and Still Win the Respect of Others
Assertiveness: How to Stand Up for Yourself and Still Win the Respect of Others

4.0 out of 5 stars Consise and easy to follow, 13 Oct. 2013
This book was just what I was looking for - easy to follow with good tips on how to be assertive which did not require me to re read passages to understand them. A good book if you need help to be assertive and be assertive quickly.

When I Say No, I Feel Guilty: How to Cope, Using the Skills of Systematic Assertive Therapy

2.0 out of 5 stars Phsycobabble!, 13 Oct. 2013
In contrast with the other view expressed this book wasn't for me. I found it to be long winded and pointless.