Profile for VixandChris > Reviews

George Foreman 14053 Silver 5-Portion Family Grill
George Foreman 14053 Silver 5-Portion Family Grill
Offered by Magic Cherry Price

3.0 out of 5 stars Not family sized, 1 Mar. 2012
Quite disappointed with product which states its family sized and is no where near. We can just about fit 2 pieces of meat (chicken breasts/steak) on the grill at any one time. There is certainly no room for vegetables as well. It just about does the job for two of us at a time.

Light Blue Eau de Toilette 100ml spray for Women By Dolce & Gabbana
Light Blue Eau de Toilette 100ml spray for Women By Dolce & Gabbana

5.0 out of 5 stars unique, 28 Nov. 2011
A classic perfume which smells beautiful. I have been wearing it for years and so many people still comment on how nice I smell!

Viking Toys Chubbie Vehicle Bucket Set
Viking Toys Chubbie Vehicle Bucket Set

3.0 out of 5 stars average, 17 Oct. 2011
Not the best quality product however my 2 year old has thoroughly enjoyed playing with them and linking the pieces up together. I wouldnt say they are worth what I paid for them, however they are ideal for babies 1yr plus.

Juliana Glass & Wire- Black/Silver Flowers Jewellery Holder
Juliana Glass & Wire- Black/Silver Flowers Jewellery Holder
Offered by Haysom Interiors UK

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely gift, 17 Oct. 2011
I purchased this as a gift for a friend. Its a very pretty jewellery holder and she is thrilled with it.

The Original Floaties Armbands 2-6 years
The Original Floaties Armbands 2-6 years

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 17 Oct. 2011
I brought these for my 2 year old boy and they are excellent. He does actually float with them on. They are good quality and fit. I would recommend to anyone with a toddler who loves the water.