Profile for P. H. Burton > Reviews

The Shallows [DVD] [2016]
The Shallows [DVD] [2016]
Dvd ~ Blake Lively

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Quite Jaws but not far off, 19 May 2017
This review is from: The Shallows [DVD] [2016] (DVD)
I have to admit I watched it on Sky movies one rainy afternoon with nothing much else to do ,and guess what I really enjoyed ,it's basically one girl and a shark on a rock ,but she holds the film together well and the shark looks good .
So for around £7 check it out I think you will enjoy it, one more thing it's beautifully shot on Lord Howe Island makes me want to go

Australian Gold SPF 30 with Instant Bronzer Spray Gel 237ml
Australian Gold SPF 30 with Instant Bronzer Spray Gel 237ml
Offered by Tan-Us

4.0 out of 5 stars Did The Job Well, 16 April 2017
Every year I try a new sun protection lotion this year I tried Australian Gold with instant bronzer.
The smell is lovely and one bottle almost lasted my two week holiday ,though next time I will buy two.
At first I though it was not all that good as I didn't seem to tan (which I do fairly easily) and the instant bronzer you can forget about .
Then after a few days I noticed I was tanning and I never burnt but the end of my two weeks I had a really nice tan which has lasted over a month now since coming home ,I also applied there sun lock lotion every night .
So yes I am very happy with purchase and will use again

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as shown in picture, 28 Jan. 2017
Disappointed, the wallet arrived within a couple or so days of ordering so no complaints with the service ,the actual wallets looks very nice decent leather but it's not as shown is the pictures ,as it only has three places for cards not six as shown ,so for that reason I have marked it down as for me I can not use it ,so will end up as a gift for somebody else ,and one small point it doesn't say if the RFID is in the leather or the card that came with it.
So to sum up great if you only have three cards but useless for any more

You Are The Best Thing...That Ever Has Happened To Me
You Are The Best Thing...That Ever Has Happened To Me

1.0 out of 5 stars Listen before you buy, 15 Jan. 2017
I was asked to by it for my elderly neighbour as they appeared to sing the song they enjoyed
They said after listening to it the worse CD they have ever heard Derrick Jacabi could barely sing and most of the time they spoke the words.
I have not heard it my self except for on track and that was enough.
So going on what my neighbour says he will have to be s fan of the two of them to buy

TOMSHOO 30L Foldable Packable Ultra Lightweight Tear & Water-resistant Nylon Handy Backpack Travel Trekking Bag Hiking Dayback Holiday Bags Outdoor
Offered by TOMSHOP.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For Days out, 17 Dec. 2016
Perfect just arrived and well before day stated well packaged so very happy.
When unfolded it can be filled with quite a lot ,shoes, camera ,tablet ,soft drinks and a large shower proof regatta jacket with room to spare.
You have to be careful when unzipping it as I found it tended to get caught in the material but that's my only complaint .
I hope the pics give you a better idea
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Revenant [DVD] [2016]
The Revenant [DVD] [2016]
Dvd ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK To watch once, 27 Nov. 2016
This review is from: The Revenant [DVD] [2016] (DVD)
First of all the good points the amazing scenery and cinema photography truly wonderful and the bear scene has to be seen to be believed ,Leonardo DiCaprio yet again proves he is a very good actor.
Now the bad bits it's a long film what spoilt it for me was Tom Hardy I could not understand a word he said seemed as if he had a mouth full of marbles also the other characters I found hard to understand (some people liked this said it was authentic ).
Now poor old Leonardo was savaged by a bear ,left for dead ,attacked by Indians trekked over snowy freezing mountains ,the list goes on I think only Kryptonite would have killed him(let just say it pushed the bounds of possibility )
Still having said all that I rather enjoyed it but once was enough

Trick 'r Treat [DVD] [2007]
Trick 'r Treat [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Quinn Lord

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite Enjoyable, 26 Nov. 2016
This review is from: Trick 'r Treat [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
I was looking forward to watching this movie as soon as it dropped on my doormat ,but I waited until evening when it was dark and quite.
Have to say though it's fairly enjoyable it's not a film I would watch twice or say to friends you must watch this.
It's amusing not scary decent acting and effects ,not a bad film but not a classic if you like Michael Dougherty movies then I suggest Krampus which I think is scary and has more dark humour.
So my verdict an enjoyable movie to pass away a couple of hours

C5 / A5 Premium Silver Metallic Envelopes by Mad as a Crafter (25)
C5 / A5 Premium Silver Metallic Envelopes by Mad as a Crafter (25)
Offered by Mad as a Crafter

5.0 out of 5 stars they look classy, 16 Nov. 2016
The envelopes came on time and well packaged ,the envelopes themselves look more expensive then they cost and will add a touch of class to my Christmas cards so very happy with product and service

Verbatim 43548 4.7GB 16x DVD-R Matt Silver - 50 Pack Spindle
Verbatim 43548 4.7GB 16x DVD-R Matt Silver - 50 Pack Spindle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 5 Nov. 2016
Great value and never had any problem with coasters compared to some discs I have bought.
Good service and well packaged,very happy

The Notorious Cherry
The Notorious Cherry

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 5 Nov. 2016
This review is from: The Notorious Cherry (Audio CD)
I had never heard of the cherry bombs until I heard them on Spotify,so I bought the CD which was a good price,it arrived a day before stated and usual CD package,so very happy.
The CD it's self is excellent especially I enjoy Wait a Minute,so for around £6 it's a good addition to anyone's collection,if not sure check it out on. Spotify

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10