Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Discover more Shop now
Profile for Ian > Reviews

Content by Ian

Ian

Cateye Strada Rd300 Cycling Computer - Black
Cateye Strada Rd300 Cycling Computer - Black
Offered by GsportsUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase all in all, 16 May 2011
I have had this for about a month now and I am really pleased with it. It does everything its supposed to do, its easy to fix to your bike and its easy to use.

The only drawback that I can see is that it seems to come out of the cradle a bit too easily. However I should also mention that it has never fallen out when cycling, so i am probably worrying needlessly.

All in all I have to say its a good product

Apple iPod classic 160GB - Silver - 6th Generation
Apple iPod classic 160GB - Silver - 6th Generation

3.0 out of 5 stars If it aint broke dont fix it..., 15 Oct. 2010
I bought the silver 160g model, despite warnings from several others on here about the volume limit. I use higher quality headphones than the standard apple ones and as a result I need less volume, so i didnt think this would be a problem for me. And to be fair it isnt a problem most of the time. However, when I take it to the gym I usually need more volume than usual and this is where I encountered problems with both the volume limit and the wheel. The wheel isnt as sensitive as previous models. It doesnt work through the plastic on the armband. This is my fourth ipod and I have used all my ipods with the same sports armband. This is the first one that I have had this problem with. Its disappointing as these are new problems with old features. I dont understand how a company as innovative as apple are getting it so wrong with features that they have been getting right for years.

I think its also worth mentioning that the volume is so restricted that if you do use the ipod with the standard earphones its practically unusable.