Profile for lazygardener > Reviews

lazygardener

Page: 1 | 2
Rohde 2300 Vaasa-D Womens Slippers, schuhgröße_1:eur 39;Farbe:Red
Rohde 2300 Vaasa-D Womens Slippers, schuhgröße_1:eur 39;Farbe:Red

5.0 out of 5 stars These are brilliant, cheerful and really comfortable, 24 Feb. 2016
These are brilliant, cheerful and really comfortable. They seem robust so I am hoping they will last a long while.

Nutley's 30 mm Compost Plug Pellets (Pack of 100)
Nutley's 30 mm Compost Plug Pellets (Pack of 100)

2.0 out of 5 stars These are visibly smaller than the last two in a ..., 24 Feb. 2016
These are visibly smaller than the last two in a pack of another brand of the same nominal size including the depth and as a result are noticeably smaller when expanded with water. Wish I had gone to the garden centre for my usual ones.

The Lifeboat
The Lifeboat
by Charlotte Rogan

5.0 out of 5 stars gripped, 18 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Lifeboat (Paperback)
I started reading late one evening and all of a sudden it was dawn! Wonder if the court case would have even been considered in the UK.

The Beginner's Goodbye
The Beginner's Goodbye
by Anne Tyler

4.0 out of 5 stars well observed, 18 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Beginner's Goodbye (Paperback)
I enjoyed the fact that Ms Tyler still had life go on round the bereaved man and didn't pussyfoot around. The slapstick nature of the series of "Beginner's" books his fictional publishing company dealt with amused me immensely.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit dissappointing, 18 Mar. 2013
There was a fault in the paintwork on this when it arrived which a small discount only just compensated for. It is not as easy to use as I had hoped because of how the inside is designed. That said it has tidied up all my random seed packets.There is a blue version out now.

Breederpack Cat Premium Chunks Variety 400 g (Pack of 12)
Breederpack Cat Premium Chunks Variety 400 g (Pack of 12)

4.0 out of 5 stars cats say yumyum, 18 Mar. 2013
I haven't had any waste with this product which says it all, any complaint would lie with the packaging as it obviously moved about in transit so some tins arrived dinted and books in the same box were damaged

FRONTLINE Spot On for Cats, 6 Pipettes
FRONTLINE Spot On for Cats, 6 Pipettes

3.0 out of 5 stars scratch the itch?, 1 Dec. 2012
A product I regularly use on my cats so I know it will do the job. Unfortunately I saw it somewhat cheaper in a local branch of Boots the following week but if you are housebound this is an easy way of keeping the cats fleas at bay.

Writing Poems (Bloodaxe Poetry Handbooks)
Writing Poems (Bloodaxe Poetry Handbooks)
by Peter Sansom

4.0 out of 5 stars another muse?, 1 Dec. 2012
I bought this before attacking a project on poetry forms. Well written and tells me lots I need to know. Too soon to judge if it will aid my progress, I guess if I become rich and famous I will have to add another star.

Vintage Retro Style Matt Enamel CAT FOOD Tin ~ The Trendy Tin Collection
Vintage Retro Style Matt Enamel CAT FOOD Tin ~ The Trendy Tin Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Have a tidy fit, 1 Dec. 2012
This is good - a really nice neutral colour and it holds more than you would think looking at it. The little scoop on the side is just the right size and so far the cats have not figured out how to get the lid off!

Bad Cat® Wall Calendar 2013
Bad Cat® Wall Calendar 2013
by Workman
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Purr Purr Fantastic, 1 Dec. 2012
I bought this as a present for a friend, she says it is hilarious, wish I had bought one for me too instead of the one I did buy

Page: 1 | 2