Profile for SunnyH > Reviews

Content by SunnyH

SunnyH "sunnyh" (Staffordshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Allie and Bea: A Novel
Allie and Bea: A Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars A most captivating read!, 18 Sept. 2017
I don't think I've enjoyed a book more in a very long time. I'm from Oregon and the places mentioned brought back memories. Also, Allie experienced the same things I went through early in life, so it was easy to follow her story. This, to me, was a captivating read, and one I will definitely recommend to everyone,
as it has a realistic insight into human nature, and tops it off with a happy ending. My thanks to the author...

WOMENS PLAIN HOODIE HOODED ZIP ZIPPER TOP SWEAT SHIRT JACKET, BLACK, SIZES 3XL (UK 18) ...
Offered by amberclothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and comfy!, 13 Aug. 2017
Love this! It fits so nice, and looks great as a jacket or a shirt. The price is fantastic, and I am so impressed that I've bought several colours. The fit is perfect and it washes nicely. I just hang it up to dry, and it doesn't shrink. All in all, a great shirt!

Kunsto Women's Leather Loafers Flats Slipper Shoes Slip-Ons UK Size 7.5 Burgundy
Offered by Great Kindness

5.0 out of 5 stars The best shoe ever, then happy feet!!, 30 July 2017
I am so happy to have these shoes! They are good indoors or out. The leather is soft and pliable, and they keep their shape. For me, comfort is a must, and as I've had foot surgery, my feet aren't uniform, so the fit is perfect. I would recommend these shoes to anyone who wants a great shoe for a good price!

iPad Pro 9.7"(2017 Release) Case Cover,Modern Vintage Book Style Case for Ipad Pro9.7" 2017(Not Fit for 2016),Premium PU Leather Smart Case Auto Sleep Wake Slim Fit Multi Angle Stand (ipad pro 9.7(2017), red)
Offered by Huanlong

3.0 out of 5 stars Going in the bin!, 20 July 2017
I've seldom been disappointed by products on Amazon, but this time I am. The product doesn't meet the description and I've had one of these before. It stated that there's a sleep/wake function,
but not on this one. That is my only reason for buying this. It's only good as a cover, and that's debatable, as it is cheaply made, with thin plastic. So, no, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

Mrs. Fix It Mysteries: The Complete 15-Books Cozy Mystery Series
Mrs. Fix It Mysteries: The Complete 15-Books Cozy Mystery Series

5.0 out of 5 stars A series of fantastic reading!, 19 July 2017
I would recommend this series to anyone who is addicted to reading. Truthfully, I couldn't stop. It's a story that just keeps going, and even though the segments are varied, you are kept interested because you get to know all the characters.

It's so well written, humorous, and keeps you turning pages! I am looking forward to finding more just like this!

thanks to the author,
SunnyH

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The very best!!!, 18 May 2017
I am really happy, as an ex smoker, to have this product to enjoy! If you're a novice smoker, it is easy to use, fill, recharge, and it's small enough to pack away in your bag. My favourite thing about it is the magnetic top. You can't ask for more in this ecig...it's got it all!

iPad Pro 9.7 keyboard case,KVAGO Ultra-Slim iPad Pro Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Folio Case Cover with 7 colors Backlight and Auto Sleep/Wake Function Portable Laptop Macbook Clamshell Case for Apple iPad Pro 9.7 inch 2016(Rose Gold)
Offered by Kvago

5.0 out of 5 stars I was absolutely overjoyed when I unpacked this case/keyboard earlier today, 3 April 2017
I was absolutely overjoyed when I unpacked this case/keyboard earlier today. It is beautifully crafted in aluminium in the matching colour to my Rose Gold iPad 9.7 Pro. Its certainly worth the money paid, and compliments the iPads high price and specification. I would highly recommend to anyone who is wondering about this item, to hit the 'buy' button now!! Just one small niggle... The keyboard does not have the UK pound sign, but has the dollar one, which is the same as the keyboard I am using with my PC now - Its not difficult on the rare occasion where you would need the pound sign to type in 'GB Pounds' or even 'quids' .. LOL .... I hope any purchaser who buys this item will be as pleased as I am. I have no connection at all with Amazon or its suppliers, and am just an ordinary 82 year old customer!

The Friendly Swede 3-in-1 Pen, Capacitive Stylus, Fine Point Stylus and Ballpoint Pen (Black)
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great idea! A 3 in one stylus that takes ..., 20 Mar. 2017
What a great idea! A 3 in one stylus that takes care of all the needs, and is ready for use whecn

Morphy Richards 332005 Power Steam Elite Steam Generator Iron with Auto Clean - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Perfect!, 16 Mar. 2017
Well, it's really rare to buy a product that really lives up to your expectations, so when you do, count yourself blessed. I am thrilled to have an iron that I actually enjoy using. The other ones are too heavy, or just don't produce the steam I expect. Something about holding an iron filled with water, and then having the electric running through it that bothers me! So, I opted for a good iron, with no chance of getting electrocuted.
It's set up so that anyone can use it, simply laid out. I was a keyboardist for years, and as a result I ended up with arthritis in my hands. Very painful lately, and makes it impossible to hold and use a regular iron. This iron is lightweight, and easy to work with. You can vary your steam output, choose the temperature, and away you go. It gets the toughest creases out quickly, and irons through layers, too. It has a base that is strong, but lightweight, that even I can carry.
All in all, I truly recommend this iron. So does my husband. He's just happy to have his clothes pressed and hanging up, instead of in the basket...hahaha! So, I think this is the best iron I've ever bought...you'll feel the same when you get yours!

AS Schwabe 618376 6 Gang Aluminium Extension Lead Socket Strip with Surge Protector - Silver/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars The best extension lead for you!, 20 Feb. 2017
This is an amazing piece of kit! I am using it on my professional keyboard, and I have no doubts that it will protect me if the need arises. It's extremely well built, and I like the fact that the outlets are spaced far apart enough to handle the most clumsy adopters. I am in the process of buying 4 more, to replace the other strips in my house. I would heartily recommend this lead extension to everyone, especially if you are running sensitive electronic equipment. Your valuable items are worth it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11